test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: how to solve RP problem

szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
We've got new stuff to refine with new module. Prices for rp stones are increased since devs decided to bound rp from hoards. If someone hasnt farmed/bought many stacks before it cost 80-90k+ for stack, he is now deeply in black hole. Its main disadvantage for new players or veterans who wants gear up more than one toon. Now, Tiamat brings us low prices for T2; ZAX start working again (which is good for f2p players i guess, but bad for PW and people who actually pay real cash) but its harder to farm AD. There is no reason to run them now except having fun ofc. But you need rp, ad and so on to improve your character. LFG is pretty dead, specially for T1, T2 dungeons. This is bad and can cause more non-expirienced players who buy gear and dont know how to play their class.

Its simple solution for all pve and pvp players:
  • Add lesser resonation stones/peridots to chests in T1, T2 and T3 dungeons. T1 like 1-5, T2 5-10, T3 10-15 or something like that. It will revive old dungeons.
  • Add lesser resonation stones/peridots for killing/reviving people in pvp. Pvpers will appreciate that for sure.

Stones should be BoE since bots cant run dungeons or killing players. I know that Tiamat "drop" some rp stones but its not enough when you need 300k+ exp to refine your mainhand/offhand/belt/cloak at last levels.

Sorry about my english.
200_s.gif
Post edited by szejhuludpuchacz on

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You need 3,800,000 + rp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Guess he meant 300K+ per level. Last one on artifact equipment is 336k.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Give items a huge boost in Rp points.. Solving both the AH price drop issue, and allowing players to actually advance their Artifacts
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OR.... OR...

Once level 60, all EXP earned also gives RP credit to any Arti Equip on at the time you turn in the quest.

"You need 3,800,000 + rp"

Even at 5k per quest. Thats 760 quests.

NOW when you combine that with the current RP system. It makes alot more sense since you can easily do 10-20 dailies that should grant nice EXP. Meaning it would take you 38 days doing 20 daily quests a day, earning 5k EXP per quest (which its more like 4k but w.e).

If that seems TOO good. Then SPLIT all the EXP per gear. Thus, if you turn in a quest for 5k but have 3 pieces on. EACH item only gets 1667 RP for that quest.

DONE.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Whats funny is they can monetize this system and more players will buy EXP boosters for farming RP now. You could also sell boosters that (on the second one where its splits EXP->RP per item) have a consumable that grants the FULL EXP for X hours to ALL equipped item.

Meaning 3-4 items at once, turn in that 4k quest and ALL get 4k (basically turns the second suggestion into the 1st with a consumable).

PROBLEM SOLVED