test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Saturday Night Dragon Fight

query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hoard reclaimation has not gone over II that I have seen. So I thought we might get together and try to boost it. Nobody spend anything on reclaimation until Saturday. Then dump everything collected over the week into it all at once. It's the weekend so we will have plenty of play time to reap the rewards.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The problem is it resets every hour, so it will be for 1 run only. The only way we'll ever see T2 or higher unlocked is if they reduce the contribution required for unlocking the tiers by at least 50%.
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If everyone dumps it at the same time it will only be enough for 1 run.

They need to change how that part works, it never ever reach the III or IV. Maybe make it last for 24 hours or cut the requirement by like 50%.

And farming 15+30+50 Linus favors is overkill. Thats 95 runs in Tiamat atleast for geared players. More like 300-500 runs for poor pugs that cant win at all unless they get lucky and gets into an instance with geared guilds.

I have the offhand and the first of the boons, that's 45 (+4 unused) favors and I'm already really really sick of Tiamat.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Simple answer, Boost it to 2 then stop. Whenever you get online. Every Saturday. If that works we can goto three. next week. Otherwise off-hand and other gear is linu store only...
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its not that bad really, cus even if you boosted it up to rank 3, it only give you the "chance" to loot an off-hand artifact... its just so much easier and less hassle buying it from the vendor. As to the new artifact, same thing, it has the "chance" to drop, but we all know what the chance are... so to be more realistic, just spend the favor and buy what you want from the vendor... :\
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)