test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Logins!!!

yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Getting really frustrating. Posted in the other form last night with nothing, so MAYBE someone here can tell me something.

Why is it that in the middle of playing, the server stops responding, then it kicks everyone of our computers out, (4 people play here) So we all go to log back in, and it takes a few minutes, and now it is back to to many tries, please try again later. We love playing this game, but kind of sucks when we cant do it.
Post edited by yaniah on

Comments

• grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since US players start to play, the well of the dragon (and often all other areas too) are unplayable from 20 to 0 CET. Half of my guild isn't able to login, the other half has server not responding...
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We only started having this issue last night. Server not responding, isn't to bad, happens occasionally, when maps are loading or something, but it never really boots us, and the few times it does we can log back in no problem. But now we can't log in at all.
  • yaniahyaniah Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Trying to submit a ticket on the arc site, but can not. It is telling me to select a category, and I have. So can not submit it. How can such a popular game not seem to have it together? We really enjoy this game, but it is getting more and more difficult every day now it seems. From people trying to hack our account, or not being able to log in.
  • pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i can confirm.

During day I have decent and sometimes *wod* lagg type (specialy at tiamat) ,but it's playable most of the times.

When 7-8 pm hits at my side :game unplayable ( Im european )