Nominate 1~2 class features you think is the best for PvP and briefly explains why!
- Steel Defense: Now it also increases your damage resistance by 10% for 5 seconds after the initial effect ends.
- Bravery: Now increases your run speed by an additional 3% and your deflection chance by an additional 2%.
- Trample the Fallen: Now it increases damage dealt to controlled enemies by an additional 2%.
- Enduring Warrior: The healing done by Enduring Warrior is increased by 0.5% of your maximum hit points.
- Steadfast Determination: The determination granted by Steadfast Determination is increased by 3%.
- Weapon Master: Now increases your critical chance by an additional 1% for each stack of its effect.
- Steel Blitz: Now also gives you an additional 2.5% chance to instatly strike again. This is independant of the initial chance.
- Ferocious reaction: The healing done by ferocius reaction is increased by 5% of your maximum hit points.
- Steel Grace: Now also increases your control resistance by an additional 10%.
- Destroyer: Now also increases your run speed by 2% for each stack of its effect.
I would start with mine.
Weapon Master: More cri doesn't harm, useful both for PvP and PvE!
Trample the Fallen: Stable 2% DMG Increase when you attack a control target, useful when your teammate pornes someone, and I believe the 2% more dmg could work out to be more beneificial if you land a cri with good dmg severity!
*Steel Defense is one that I find interesting, but I haven't figured out how that works...
PS: Can someone show me how to make a POLL, would be easier for other guys to just Vote!