test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat few things have to be fixed

shieldoffightshieldoffight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
1. When you create a party and join Tiamat you will be seperated almost every time.
2. Gearscore, in my opininion a minimum Gearscore of 14k+ should be way better, there are a lot of people with 10-12k Gearscore these are characters wich are alts or completely new to the game i think in my opinion end game should not be accesable so fast.... people are raging all over the zone about how irritating it is that 10k gearscore people die instantly all the time.
3. AFK: every time i went to Tiamat is see like 2-5 people just AFk i really don´t understand this fact after you join and then go to AFK. In my opinion you should make a counter about how long you are not in combat. for Example you get kicked after 5min not in combat.

I hope to get some responds :)
Post edited by shieldoffight on

Comments

• geministrikegeministrike Member Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Those are actually some nice points. But I don't aggree with Gearscore requirement being 14k. It should be flat 15k for Tiamat. I mean come on devs. Is this a joke? So many newbies doing Tiamat with 9k/10k/11k they kiss the floor with one hit making it impossible for us to finish this encounter... Even Epic Lair Of Lostmauth is for 13K+ and eLOL is extremely easy... It is a really silly thing to allow everybody to be able to join Tiamat Encounter. This needs an urgent fix.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Tiamat encounter is live, therefore this thread is no longer relevant. Please refer to the provided feedback thread in General discussion for feedback about the Tiamat fight.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.