13»

Comments

• Options
    slack83erslack83er Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    animalust wrote: »
    radiant are 80k right now

they fluctuate

Well they fluctuate in the overprice zone of my poor budget right now ;)
    Can't afford 'em.. I'm broke...hehe... I'll wait for them to come down and eventually get 'em.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    radiant are 80k right now

they fluctuate

Nice almost makes me want to stock up on a few, last time I checked a few months ago they were 120k.
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    slack83er wrote: »
    Well they fluctuate in the overprice zone of my poor budget right now ;)
    Can't afford 'em.. I'm broke...hehe... I'll wait for them to come down and eventually get 'em.

Just keep farming brother, just keep farming...

thought what to farm? thats the mystery, almost nothing worth farming these days because T1's drop like candy in well of dragons, and T2's drop all day in Tiamat.

I think I sold an Avatar of war bracers the other day for 40k lol
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just buy rank 6 enchantments from the AH (12k for darks, 27k for radiants), and slowly fill them with RP (or save all your lower enchantments until double-RP weekend and feed your enchants then). Also keep an eye out for cheap rare Marks of Potency on the AH: they cost 25k in the Wondrous Bazaar, but right now you can get them for 12k bought singly or 9500 bought in bulk.

If you can't afford even rank 6s, slot rank 5s for now but DON'T ADD REFINEMENT POINTS. It will cost you ~25k to turn a rank 5 into a rank 6 (factoring in preservation wards), so you are better off buying the rank 6s when you can, then using your old rank 5 enchantments to feed the rank 6s.

It is cheaper to make rank 7s from rank 6s, or rank 8s from rank 7s when you get to that point, especially if you buy cheap Marks and Wards when you see them. Make it a habit to check out the AH periodically for bargains.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    ive been saving up enchantment so that i can start ranking up my 7's and 8's

been a long slow process lol
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I think I sold an Avatar of war bracers the other day for 40k lol

Same here bro... 43k or so... Well drops everything... prices drop... that's not necessarily a bad thing for me now... but i'll keep farming.
    Grade 6 is affordable (i got 240k atm) so I'll follow your advice!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Same here bro... 43k or so... Well drops everything... prices drop... that's not necessarily a bad thing for me now... but i'll keep farming.
    Grade 6 is affordable (i got 240k atm) so I'll follow your advice!

not sure how its been lately, but the only way ive been able to make money from Farming was from Shores of Tuern Normal mode (the Epic mode seems to have terrible drop rates).
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here bro... 43k or so... Well drops everything... prices drop...
    You're not wrong. You can now buy a complete set of Accursed Diabolist for around 100k AD. And SW gear is usually some of the most expensive on the AH.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    basically no reason for any SW to Not have Accursed Diabolist now lol
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No reason for anyone to run dungeons now either. Except maybe eLoL.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    eh, i dunno, eLOL never gave me anything worth talking about and ive run it 200 times easy between test and live server

liek I said, Shores used to be pretty good money, but Kessels probably the best chance for reward now
  • Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Not necessarily true, im hitting harder and ending up with more millions of DPS on the paingiver chart in the MC set. if it procs on something with huge hit points then its definitely worth it, ie the scorps in elol and lostmauth and the dragon circle in WOD including Tiamat, its now my preferred set.

Tabatha

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    rotters wrote: »
    Not necessarily true, im hitting harder and ending up with more millions of DPS on the paingiver chart in the MC set. if it procs on something with huge hit points then its definitely worth it, ie the scorps in elol and lostmauth and the dragon circle in WOD including Tiamat, its now my preferred set.

Tabatha

Yah thats pretty well known, friend of mine was showing it off in an ELOL run, we did not run Dailies to keep it fairly even, but I was outpacing him by 2 m DPS by the time we got to Lostmouth, but after lost mouth we had nearly identical numbers int he paingiver chart.

So exactly what you said, the MC 4 piece ability is not limited to 2k damage tops like the accursed is, but Accursed will annihilate MC in the trash mobs and most likely in PVP, but ive never used the set personally so I cant really comment further.

Basically what I was saying, is that there is no excuse now for an SW to not have at the very least the AccursedDiabloist set since its cheap enough to just buy it lol
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You're talking about the epic Ilyanbruen set? I haven't got a piece of it so far, since I haven't yet made runs in CM (though I've unlocked it...) I know it's better for bosses, but right now I'm ok with Accursed Diabolist, and focusing on Weapon and Campaigns...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You're talking about the epic Ilyanbruen set? I haven't got a piece of it so far, since I haven't yet made runs in CM (though I've unlocked it...) I know it's better for bosses, but right now I'm ok with Accursed Diabolist, and focusing on Weapon and Campaigns...

yah dude, dont worry about the MC set so much, you will want to have alot more money in your pocket before you start making secondary suits to swap between.

i spent good AD getting my Accursed and Black Ice suits battle ready so that I can switch between the two as needed.

Today I will have a nice new ring from Jewlcrafting to replace my corrupted ring, so I will need to play with my enchants to get everything juuuuust right
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dear OP, the SW is a bit on the squishy side, still has to go into the fray sometimes in order to be efficient. I shamefully admit to occasionally double-dying in GG crypts (HB Temptress, waiting for her Xmas, er, Simril present containing a Reroll token - I bungled the max Con part). I'm to some extent relying on BoVA, as the ranged stuff isn't really that great, and with the Diabolist sets its high and fast ticks are just too tempting - so that might be part of the reason ;^)...

Still, two questions, and a link:

a) What is your Armor Penetration? Because the less you have there, the less your damage and hence killing power, and also Lifesteal will be. You should get some of it. I'm at 22.5% Resistance Ignored, and wouldn't go lower. It's in my experience way more important than Power - initially. Once you hit 24% Resist Ignore it's pointless, that is a hard cap.

b) Do the mobs kill you or the bosses? If mobs => up Lifesteal. If bosses/toughs => up Hitpoints. And if you're dying because you're swamped this could maybe auto-correct with more ArmorPen... ...else you should practice getting along with what stamina you have - Sharandar can be great for that.

And the link to Kaelac's SW guide

Further advice:

Getting a CON-belt is possible without spending a single AD. Just go to Well of Dragons at __h45 and join the Dragon Emissary zerg train. Do this every hour and eventually you'll have the BiS belt. Plus a lot of blue Lvl60 stuff - sell on AH for 400 AD (armor, rings) to 800+ AD (weapons, off-hands, belts, necklaces - those can be used for RP in artifact gear). Plus the occasional purple, which you can also sell on AH for AD or simply scrap it when you're below your refinement limit. Forget all about daily tasks there, or killing Tiamat - it might just not be the time for that yet....

Also do Gauntlgrym 3/3 once daily. You have to be a guild member, takes about 65mins - enter during the last minutes of Iron Tabernacle (e.g. directly after the Drag-missary zerg), get shredded as TR practice target in PvP, and do your best in the Crypts. Don't forget to grab the tasks from Rhix before for 5kAD and some other goodies and three times a week the Lord Protector daily, too, for another 2-4kAD. Also, you'll get incidential drops from the Priest (or King), Pega/DrakeSeals (buy rings and/or amulets - forgot which were better - and use those or salvage for 6kAD) and lots of Grym Coins => Glory => Raven Skull + PvP gear, which offers slightly less optimal stats than BiS gear, but is readily buyable with desired stats. And get Leadership to Lvl 20 presto, for another 15kAD/day in 4x 3min/char with white hirelings... ...24k/day limit hit.

Within a month of ca. 2h daily you should be well set. This shouldn't discourage you from running dungeons, but basically it's a rather failsafe way to rather tolerable gear...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I'm not discouraged atm, I'm just a bit annoyed of all doing Tiamat and/or the winter festival. I'm relaxing a bit trying to get my cleric to his artifact in the meantime... My Authority is almost 15ish... I'm grinding it, but I got only whities...