test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defiant - Recruiting for Normal and Hardcore devision

animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
Hello!

You may have seen or heard of us, w ae currently looking for NW members to join our ranks and get to know each other.

We currently run a few guilds under one name, One for either side of GG,and a Separate group that we will be conducting tryouts for, currently only know as our Hardcore group.

We have many members that hang out and chat, DO dailies together and join up for random dungeons and PVP.

I will always accept any lvl 60 to the guild but dont expect Freebies, this guild is about increasing your knowledge and abilities, your pocket will be padded by conducting guild Split Loot runs ;p

We are SPECIFICALLY looking for Top tier players, not just Gear Score, but quality players who know the class they are playing.

Im looking for people who are willing to use TeamSpeak for the majority of your time playing, and especially when you play with guildies.

GF's
DC's

We are Lacking these classes as of late, while i will accept any type of player at lvl 60, I am more specifically looking for those who already have the gear, who already have the knowledge, who simply want to get in on a Top tier group and kick some serious *** together.
Post edited by animalust on

Comments

• animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Looks like various people have been able to find me in game for recruitment, but in case you are not sure how to do this:

Press O, Find Person, "Just a bit Deranged@animalust"
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Lots of new members joining up, 20 to 25k GS :D

Need to get more people who are ready to run things together as a team and use TeamSpeak!

Send Tell!