test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFG - Newbie Friendly, US TZ

tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Hail, and well met friends!

I've dabbled with the game when it launched, but having taken a long break I am finding myself unfamiliar with the game and its systems for the most part. I am looking for a few specifics in a guild -

* Friendly and fun
* Newbie friendly - I still consider myself a newbie. I have a lot of questions, and am willing to be educated in the finer points of Neverwinter
* Large enough to be active, small enough to not get lost in the shuffle

Some things I'm not interested in -

* Access to your guild bank. I have always been the kind to make it on my own. Seriously, I don't want access to it.
* Free handouts.
* Powerleveling (if it even exists here).

I'm a US Central time player, that splits time between here and Star Trek Online. I consider myself a casual player. I usually avoid PvP, but I always give each game's system a try. I do have a mic and headset, and can run TS3 or Ventrilo. I had difficulties with Mumble in the past.

My initial character was a cleric. I played solo except for a couple dungeons. I was able to keep him alive more often than not, but I never learned how to keep a group healed up. I just started a ranger. I bought the ranger pack when it first came out, and wow! I wouldn't mind sticking with the ranger, but I am flexible. Since I am essentially "starting fresh" I might be willing to play another class to help round out a semi-regular group.
eqDaIYP.png

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello tiekosora,

Guild Medieval might just be what you are looking for. We are an international community with a good amount of US players. Check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...endly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @rhodah
  • hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited November 2014
    Welcome back to the game!
    A little late, but still, here is a link to our recruitement.

We have a lot of people who are new to the game - has come back from a long break and so forth. Our goal is to make players enjoy the game through good guidance from the guild. Everyone has been a new players once, we all have to start somewhere!
    We also of course got skilled and experienced players who has been here since even Beta, so this guild got all kind of experience-levels just like we want it.

We have groups that focus on end-game with high skill and gearscore, we have pvp-players, we have casual players. We include all groups, and if someone want to climb to a higher level of gameplay, we will do our best to help you.

Feel free to contact me for a chat, even in game or through our forum! :)
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Howdy tiekosora,
    If you are still looking for a guild, check out Tyrs Paladium at that link. Read through our Guild Rules, and see if we are a fit for you. If so, go through the tutorial video on filling out our questioneer, and make sure are on the Neverwinter web site when you fill it out. We are a multi game guild and some times folks get defaulted to the DDO web page. Although in truth, it realy does not matter which game the application gets made out on. After all we do strive to be a No Drama guild, and that applies to ur applications as well ;) . Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hail Tiekosora!

We are an active guild during west-east coast US time zones. We have a great bunch of friendly players who use the guild chat and teamspeak3 regularly . We have 75 active players. We look for Mature players who can keep the chat channels PG show respect to their guild mates as well as other members of the community:)