test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who is this?

lostdaywalker565lostdaywalker565 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Anybody know who this guy is in WoD Prison area, and why is he there?

2ql5rg3.jpg
Post edited by lostdaywalker565 on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Looks like a member (hexer) of the old Cult.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014

[IMG][/img]o5c4.jpg

I'm gussing........................
    Lunch?
    To both questions?

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    A dipstick for the measurement of sand dune build up?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Looks like you supplied the wrong address link.

Please correct it to keep this topic Neverwinter related. :)
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014

2ql5rg3.jpg

I'm....................
    Just gonna stick with my original answer..............

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • lostdaywalker565lostdaywalker565 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Looks like you supplied the wrong address link.

Please correct it to keep this topic Neverwinter related. :)

Changed the link, but I still see the correct picture of a guy in purple in one of the underground prison cells. What do you see?

This guy is not one of the standard jailed NPC's. He has a unique appearance and outfit colors with a different animation. The put him there for a reason and I'm curious as to why.

Something left behind from an quest they decided to scrap? Or a quest that is yet to come?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Changed the link, but I still see the correct picture of a guy in purple in one of the underground prison cells. What do you see?

We were seeing what looked like some sort of square dumpling or chimi changa (however you spell that mexican dish) on a plate with a seaweed cover.

Luccame likely has the correct on topic answer though. :)
  • shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got confused: is the purple guy really a dumpling? O_o
    :D