test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance tomorrow?

ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Gateway is telling me that. Is something urgent happening or is this the norm now?
Post edited by ghoulz66 on

Comments

• Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They're probably doing regular weekly maintenance on Tuesday, since Thursday is a holiday in the US (Thanksgiving).

I'm kind of annoyed there is no post on the forums, although the Gateway message sends you here.

And after all their pushiness about social media, there's no mention on Twitter either...
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They're probably doing regular weekly maintenance on Tuesday, since Thursday is a holiday in the US (Thanksgiving).

I'm kind of annoyed there is no post on the forums, although the Gateway message sends you here.

And after all their pushiness about social media, there's no mention on Twitter either...

Oh yeah forgot all about that lol. Hater of the holidays so it never goes through my head.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    my client is updating now... how strange.. 5820MB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Hopefully a fix for the DC bug, so we can actually use normal spells with a clear conscience again :)

Edit: Oh, "no patch notes this week", so not holding my breath. Shame, this should be a 24h emergency fix as it's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the game up.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah no patch notes so I have my doubts that the issue with the login server timeout will be addressed. It makes me mad that I am forced to stay on one character because when I try to change to a different one, I get kicked from the game and then cannot log in for an extended period of time.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No fix for DC bug ,oh dear , this week the WoD HE's are going to be a miserable experience , does Gentlemancrush even know the DC bug exists? all mention of it seems to be deleted as soon as it is posted , are the forum mods DC's ingame? xD .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    No fix for DC bug ,oh dear , this week the WoD HE's are going to be a miserable experience , does Gentlemancrush even know the DC bug exists?

He does if he ever reads his PMs, that much I can say.

Of course, no patch notes doesn't necessarily mean no patch- this game has known ninja buffs, nerfs, fixes and breaks before now :D
  • Options
    hitmarkhitmark Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    my client is updating now... how strange.. 5820MB

Keep in mind the game use delta patches. Would suggest that they are doing minor changes to most of the files of the game for some reason.
This discussion has been closed.