test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Linu's Favor

ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
How do we get the first linu's favor that we need for campaign?
Post edited by ortzhy on

Comments

• Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can buy one for 100 hoards. Or defeat Tiamat.
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    nazghul22 wrote: »

Pls tell me where can i find the vendor...
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    nazghul22 wrote: »

Don't you like need 1 linu's favor to unlock Tiamat battle?
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No really what vendor?
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Unless you're talking about the spot where you trade coffers for the weekly quest, there isn't a vendor in WoD that I'm aware of that exchanges coffers for favors.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So Linu drops in tiamat-> to access Tiamat you need Linu -> ????????? -> Profit?
  • Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The whole WoD zone and everything in it is nonexistent far as I'm concerned, it's a sorry excuse for "new" mod that did nothing but force on us a ton more things which we must do and broke PVP even more. The queue which puts 20s and 10s together aint helping either.

Its getting worse fast dammit and lemme tell you grinding in itself is not the problem, every game has it. The problem is this no-reward gameplay we endure every day we log in. Seriously what do you get from your time in game every day ? Lets see, some pocket change AD from dailies, some items for a boon book ( which you need hundreds of ).. one can literally play months of this and have nothing to show for it in the end. Things like running eSoT only to remind yourself that its pointless to run it since the bloody normal one actually gives better stuff way more often are even more ming-boggling but hey, its the gentleman's thing to do...

Whats up Cryptic ?
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    emilemo wrote: »
    The whole WoD zone and everything in it is nonexistent far as I'm concerned, it's a sorry excuse for "new" mod that did nothing but force on us a ton more things which we must do and broke PVP even more. The queue which puts 20s and 10s together aint helping either.

Its getting worse fast dammit and lemme tell you grinding in itself is not the problem, every game has it. The problem is this no-reward gameplay we endure every day we log in. Seriously what do you get from your time in game every day ? Lets see, some pocket change AD from dailies, some items for a boon book ( which you need hundreds of ).. one can literally play months of this and have nothing to show for it in the end. Things like running eSoT only to remind yourself that its pointless to run it since the bloody normal one actually gives better stuff way more often are even more ming-boggling but hey, its the gentleman's thing to do...

Whats up Cryptic ?

This miiight have been a valid complain before mod 5, but since mod 5 and the rain of artifacts and epics from dragons, this isnt a valid complain anymore...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    djoffer1 wrote: »
    This miiight have been a valid complain before mod 5, but since mod 5 and the rain of artifacts and epics from dragons, this isnt a valid complain anymore...

oh really, you sure bout that cause this is what i see " give them free artifacts, its RP that will cost them their lunch money now "

and dont bother telling me you were smart and have stockpiled a ton of RP, we know and we are already hacking your account as we speak
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    oh really, you sure bout that cause this is what i see " give them free artifacts, its RP that will cost them their lunch money now "

and dont bother telling me you were smart and have stockpiled a ton of RP, we know and we are already hacking your account as we speak

please dont:( but yeah i agree that the bound rp <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> thing is a big problem. but not really the discussion here...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    djoffer1 wrote: »
    please dont:( but yeah i agree that the bound rp <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> thing is a big problem. but not really the discussion here...

yea man i was kidding with the hack thing
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, is 1 Linu's favor guaranteed on tiamat's encounter?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    So, is 1 Linu's favor guaranteed on tiamat's encounter?

That is what Graaxl3 said , he also said he had been told there is a repeatable quest in the Well of Dragons that gives one but unless it is a quest that unlocks after you unlock it in the campaign I can't seem to find one.

I hope there is a repeatable quest as well as the Tiamat encounter paying them out , the offhand will be super easy to get.
    graalx3 wrote: »
    1 Linu's Favor for each victory in Tiamat's Temple. There is a repeatable quest in Well of Dragon's that rewards one too, at least that's what I've been told.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?788931-New-Currency-Luna-s-Favor&p=9429601&viewfull=1#post9429601
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    zxornzxorn Member Posts: 160 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    The weekly quest itself def does not give a linu's. Nor does any following week so far.

As for a random reward chance I've put around 90 in the wagon and never gotten one.

I'm either super unlucky, its not implemented yet or the tooltip is wrong.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I suspect once that timer ends we will get some sort of quest for Linu's favor thus such conclusion makes me belive it is not yet implemented. Here is another question though, what were those 2 GBs I downloaded after m5 release? Because I really hope the Tiamat herself is already within the game files because otherwise I'd feel all that memory bunch I got with an update is just a set of dailies and new artifact equipment and nothing more.

Also, I am wondering why is there a timer for Tiamat? Didn't they have enough time for module? Sorry but it's all so raw in my comprehension
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The whole WoD zone and everything in it is nonexistent far as I'm concerned, ...<snip>... Seriously what do you get from your time in game every day?

Enjoyment. Escapism. The opportunity to roam around a huge world jam-packed with the monsters and lore that you have previously met on a table top with only pencil, paper and dice. If you are only playing the game to get imaginary "stuff" then your are always going to be unhappy about the stuff you haven't got yet. And then you'll be unhappy with the launch of even better stuff just after you have got the stuff you dreamed of. It's a game. It's not meant to make you unhappy.

Perhaps we just need to be patient. I'm sure the rest of the campaign will open up and all will become clear in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is annoying , they could have at least let us start getting linu's favor for our nice new shiny offhands xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif