test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a UK based guild

morlithaemorlithae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi there

I am a Trickster Rogue that's recently come back to the game after a long hiatus. I have only recently hit 60 so my gear is pretty terrible (at time of writing, gear score is little over 9k). So I'm looking for a friendly casual-ish guild to join in with. As mentioned in the title, I am in the UK and would prefer to join a guild that is predominantly British aswell (or at least is active at suitable times for the UK).

As for who I am, I'm 25 years old and have played MMO's for longer than I would like to admit lol

So yeah, I'm up for anything in game, though historically I've not been very good at PvP but always willing to try.

Thanks
Post edited by morlithae on

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Hi there yourself :)

For what it's worth, Guild Medieval is active, friendly, and has plenty of people awake in your timezone. It's an old established international guild, with a bunch of UK players and more from mainland Europe, so there's usually someone to bother.. err.. group with during UK peak hours. Everyone speaks English, too- it's one of the few guild rules, as communication is important.

You can get more info from our recruitment thread, as GM is always on the look out for nice members. There's no minimum GS, no minimum play time per week etc., and a strong line on legit play only. More details at:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly