test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Brass plus a few Paladins

casimercasimer Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Where are the Metallic Dragons at? We have been dealing with dragons for the entire time of ToD, and now are dealing with more of them, and their the deity of evil dragons, Tiamat, in Rise of Tiamat, yet we havent seen any metallic dragons anywhere. Is there any lore that I dont know about that says they are all in hiding or dead because you would think at least one would of shown up by know with all of these chromatic dragons all over the place, and with Tiamat being brought back from the Nine Hells.

I would also like to know where the Paladins are at, we have dealt with some really evil stuff, and haven't seen hair nor hide of them, even though their life mission is to hunt down evil. You would think Neverwinter would be a giant shining beacon to them. Lol
Post edited by casimer on

Comments

• hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    casimer wrote: »
    I would also like to know where the Paladins are at, we have dealt with some really evil stuff, and haven't seen hair nor hide of them, even though their life mission is to hunt down evil.l

^^^
    the Paladins are here in this game from the start..you just have not noticed.they are the Guardian Fighters.You do not see many cause they are hunted dawn by the evil Wizard Horde(CWs SWs).
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    casimer wrote: »
    I would also like to know where the Paladins are at, we have dealt with some really evil stuff, and haven't seen hair nor hide of them, even though their life mission is to hunt down evil. You would think Neverwinter would be a giant shining beacon to them. Lol

They probably took one look at PE /zone and ran away screaming :)
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    they saw the daily grind and refinement and just gave up on fighting evil
    Paladin Master Race
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I figured at least a few of the quest NPC's would probably end up being silver or gold dragons, but nope, they're all "old allies" from past campaigns. I also found this odd as metallic dragons would certainly combine forces against Tiamat, especially since they're trying to summon her to the prime (very bad idea lol, but Severin is insane so whatever)...

If this happened in a DND campaign you'd almost certainly end up having the two dragon god's avatars battling it out on Toril and I think we all know that would NOT END WELL.

Also, most of the metallic dragons are weak (compared to chromatics) except for Gold and Silvers which are stronger than all chromatics (and a few other even rarer breeds).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]