test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you use empowered stacks as a cleric?

damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
So i was messing around on my one of my DC's and couldnt for the life of me work out how to spend empowered stacks - I am hoping one of you guys know xD
May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
Post edited by damnataanimus on

Comments

• Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So i was messing around on my one of my DC's and couldnt for the life of me work out how to spend empowered stacks - I am hoping one of you guys know xD

Empowered stacks are spent by using your encounter in non divine mode, you can build up to 3 stacks of empowered by using an encounter in divine mode. Using a non divine encounter will consume all empowered stacks at once, so for maximum damage 3 stacks need to be available. You can see how many stacks you have by looking at your cleric, they are those blue glowing spheres around you.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The way I understand it is you use At-Wills to build up divine power. When you cast a power in divine mode, you get a stack of empowered. You then leave divine mode and use encounters to get the empowered version.

The divine version of each encounter has no cooldown, and does not trigger the cooldown of its regular version.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes thank you :p

I am a mentally challenged person (stupid profanity filter) like that sometimes xD

To be fair though lots of other dcs i spoke to were wondering the same thing - probably because we are trained to press tab to use divine mode but I digress.

Thanks again :)
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's