test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 5 - Draconic Heralds problem

abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
In the Well of Dragons an event called the Draconic Heralds occasionally begins in which 5 dragons around the map need to be killed in a set amount of time. One of the dragons, the Black Herald of Tiamat named Rogrotus, did not spawn causing the encounter to fail.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by abaddon523 on

Comments

• arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some of the Dragons disappear mid fight to. Killed the White, but the Green and Blue have both gone MIA with at least 7 minutes remaining on the clock.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah same happened to us , we killed Black and Red , we went to Blue and hit it once and it poofed out of existence with just under 10 minutes left.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Even dragons from ToD release disappear, sometimes even before their HP bar drops to half. Like the one in Icespire just moment ago.
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Another thing with the Dragon heralds on the Well of Dragons is when I have killed them I don't get Ranked up or whatever it is , in the quest log area it says 'Draconic Heralds' and under that is a timer and it says 'not yet ranked' , do you only get ranked after all five are dead or are you supposed to get ranked as you kill them?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i dont know if it is a bug or how the developers want it but if you kill the red dragon all the other dragons WILL disappear.If the red dragon is killed first all other dragons will either disappear or disappear midway through the fight.If the red dragon is left alive til last the dragons will NOT bug in any way.i know this for a fact.Ran 2 rounds with guildies where red dragon was killed first to 4th and it always bugged.Ran 4 rounds with same group where red dragon was killed last and no dragon bugged.By round i mean starting at the spawn time and killing dragons till the timer stops(15 minutes) usually over several instances.With a group of 7 we were doing 10 to 12 dragons per round so it seems to be very consistent with what we found.