test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your new rotation in mod 5

blackiejblackiej Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Temple
Good afternoon all,

Before the patch hits live in around an hour. Id like to ask you, how will you be rotating your divinity and empowered mechanics?
There are a few possibilities I’ve seen so far. Considering its impossible to use 3x empowered on every encounter (while keeping normal encounters on CD), how will you divide it in your rotation?

Its possible for example to go 3x empowered Break the Spirit (for 30% damage boost) and a "normal" divine glow for a total of 40% of damage boost for allies (assuming you hit). --> in HP gear with DF

If you using the profound (or drow) gear with DF I was able to use 2 encounters with the full 3x empowerment, while keeping my normal encounters on cooldown. This means im "dumping" one encounter without any empowerment.

However considering as I mentioned before, Im able to get a total of 6 empowerment stacks going while keeping my encounters on cooldown. Would you for example go 2x empowered on every encounter?

Another possibility is going full 3x empowerment on every single encounter (getting the "best" out of you spells) however you will generate significantly less AP.

Also something to keep in mind in Pve is moving from red and in PvP is simply kiting or being cc’d. This will mean you most likely will only be able to keep up 3x empowered on one spell. How will you manage these options? Id personally say in especially PvP ill simply wait till a spell is actually valuable to use with empowered instead of simply keeping encounters on cooldown. In PvE is this a lot easier to predict.

Anyone can share their experience? I understand the amount of empowered stacks you can obtain depends on a lot, including which encounters you pick (difference in cooldown and/or casttime) or your latency. However share your experience with your fellow cleric !

Kind regards
~ da Vinci (22k AC Faithfull PvP Cleric)
Post edited by blackiej on

Comments

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I spent all of 10 minutes on the preview server, so it will all be new to me. I am going to also start a new cleric for each paragon and feat path just for hoots. In a few months I will know what works best ....
    twitch.tv/kaligold