test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reaping Strike needs to be remove from the game and replaced by another at-will.

notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2014 in The Militia Barracks
This is literally the most useless at-will in the entire game, and this is counting the 7 classes.

Either:

- Completely remove Reaping Strike and add a gap-closer or marking at-will (To help SwordMaster..the REAL GWF paragon, tired of relying on GF powers to be good.).

- Completely re-work reaping strike to make it useful.

I don't know a single person that uses this either in PVP or PVE, if you do, be my guest and tell me how useful it is.
Post edited by notsheriffsrs on

Comments

• kinosh30kinosh30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    And while your at it, remove GF so useless !
  • notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    kinosh30 wrote: »
    And while your at it, remove GF so useless !

stfu

/10char.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes, I would also like reaping strike revamped. I wouldn't like it removed though. I think that a chargeable attack is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Though the damage, reach, suvivability when charging and the charging time make this at-will a complete waste. Artifact weapon didn't improve it one bit.

Kinda would love to see it remade to a ranged attack like split shot, kind of a power wave attack. Or into a sub-block.
  • b3llist0rb3llist0r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +1
    Rework it. No one ever used, will use or is using this creepy power.
    But there are hundrets of bugs and change requests... perhaps in module 19

Bellistor
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    b3llist0r wrote: »
    +1
    Rework it. No one ever used, will use or is using this creepy power.
    But there are hundrets of bugs and change requests... perhaps in module 19

Bellistor

**** that mod would be a nightmare, even the pots would be artifacts.
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    **** that mod would be a nightmare, even the pots would be artifacts.

And they will bring artifacts.... artifacts
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    And they will bring artifacts.... artifacts

aw man you mean i gotta feed thousands of lantern to make my artifact artifact legendary. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    A shockwave strike would be awesome if it was able to damage EVERYTHING in front of it and not have a cap on how many targets it could hit.

Combine that with a feat where it would heal you for a percentage of your max hp, and you'd have one amazing at will.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wildwolf8 wrote: »
    A shockwave strike would be awesome if it was able to damage EVERYTHING in front of it and not have a cap on how many targets it could hit.

Combine that with a feat where it would heal you for a percentage of your max hp, and you'd have one amazing at will.

Hey, let's not get carried away, shall we? We need to make a useless at-will into an useful at-will, but not a nuke button.
  • lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Reaping Strike needs to be remove from the game and replaced by another at-will

Whoa you'r posting suggestion, like their was a gwf class advocate.
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    actually about pve,

the base damage is much lower than in m2. which is more critical with the change in power for all classes.

with a "buff" (UPDATE) in damage (40%?) and perhaps a time charge reduction(1 more rp unstoppable) one destroyer could easily create a build based unstoppable / rp. daring / roar are functional as well with their feets / changes in the mark.

rp when unstoppable, sure strike in normal mode and the old ibs / single target daily.

strong? no. optional.

the point is:

the dev need stop to being troll with gwf ... until the animation of class was destroyed, without any reasonable justification. is insane!

This is not a exaggeration? the plan is really ignore the class for 2/3 modules?
  • kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wildwolf8 wrote: »

like your at-will 20 to 30 % damage with a lil CD of 5sec and 5 % heal
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it should be remade in Getsuga Tenshō :D

a charged ranged ability that is either cone or smth as wide as frontline but with more range

it should acquire target as it is cast, not released(or at least the release phase should have much better range than target range. it would be useful on point vs ranged classes, help kill runners, it might be 2nd pvp at-will for swordmaster, swordmaster sure+reaping, iv sure+TR/reaping
    Paladin Master Race
  • jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Needs to be reworked so you sort of Throw you sword into the enemy then rush forward and rip it out.

You see it all the time in movies.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    in forgotten realms real men dont run after their weapons, the weapons magically return :D
    Paladin Master Race
  • jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    xD Yeah But ripping it out seems much more fun!
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    While I totally agree. Im still hanging on to the arti MH praying one day theyll make it at least usable.

I question how much they can even change at-wills/abilities that are now tied to arti weapons/ohs etc. I think they tied themselves down without much wiggle room. Unless they feel like revamping couple things in order to fix 1 thing.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas