Mod 5 BiS Armor for PvE

brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
edited November 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Some of the newer armor sets and swashbuckling
ne3wXVb.png
Drow Executioner
kmlMOTa.png
Drow also has 1025 tenacity and there are 3 sets similar to the 3 profound sets
Drow Executioner has 5231 stats and Swashbuckling has 4784. (I added in the 2/4 set bonuses)
The stats are all similar so its really a choice of whether the Swashbucking 4/4 is better than the Drow set.
30% more stealth, 8.5% more damage when stealthed.
VS
Your powers have a 25% chance to grant 338 Power and Recovery for 6 seconds. This stacks up to 3 times.

Personally I prefer the Drow, not confident it gives the best damage but it does allow for a hybrid TR which I am exited to test out.
Post edited by brilliantcomrade on

Comments

• Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I like the Draconic Templar best because that set gives the highest deflect (I love deflect) and HP and the second highest regen and armor pen. It also has the highest defense stats, but that doesn't matter as much to me. And the third highest power isn't too bad either.

I think people put too much importance on recovery. Some is good, but a lot of recovery, at the expense of other stats, does not significantly reduce refresh times enough.

But again, that is my preference. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    personally i have the feeling that an TR has not a real BiS Armor. I think we are in luck choose an armor that matches our playstyle without loosing stat points.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!