test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for members to create a new Guild/Community

zerojhozerojho Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Hello, my name is Jho and I'm looking forward to create a new Guild that will also become a community.
(The name is still a matter of debate between all the voices in my head, it's open to suggestions too)

Introduction

I want to create a group of people that enthusiastically play this game as well as others.

I'm looking for people who would considered themselves "Casual Hardcore players", to me it means that you constantly play and enjoy different games while not falling into exaggeration, that you have a desire to be the best, or to be very skillful at least.

Language

Language-wise English will be the main or default language, however I fluently speak English, Spanish and French, I do NOT mind if you have trouble with English, you're perfectly welcomed and members will help you.

I'm mainly looking for people aged around 18-25, but that doesn't mean that others are not welcomed, you are all welcomed, but the age preference does help keep a closer community, since it'll help relate with each other a bit easier.

I will however ask you for a decent level of maturity, and to be aware of your surrounding teammates.

Community

As a community, I want the group to be able to play with any members and help each other out, whereas it's just information, or resources, or simply to be able to play something with someone.

The community is not restricted to Neverwinter, (to my extent at least) you're very well welcomed to join me on both PS3 and PC games, from Shooters to Fighting to Social games, anything.

Whereas active players will come first, if for a, b or c reason you can't be online you're still welcomed you will simply be marked when your active.

Communication

IF the community manages to grow a bit, we will look for a medium where we can check and chat with our fellow members

Roleplaying

It's up to you, it's all acceptable just respect the other members decision to either RP or not.

Ranks

It won't be focused a lot but there will be member who will have a higher rank amongst members, they will aid to keep a friendly environment as well as to connect people with other suiting members, etc.
For ex. a Superior will help you set up a Dungeon team as well as be one of the members just to help and guide other players.

First 4 members will be flagged as Founders and WILL HAVE to be active players, at least on Neverwinter.

(This section will be fully described if and after the community grows)

Community outside Neverwinter

Eventually I'd like to have a place where you could check what your teammates play outside Neverwinter, this way we'll be able to connect on other consoles or PC games.

Gaming inside Neverwinter

There will be a stronger focus on PVE, Events, Dungeons, etc. PVP Won't be left out though.

What will NOT be tolerated
Racism, sexism and discrimination of any kind. (It is understandable if you're not comfortable playing with someone for example, just notify a Superior)
Scamming your teammates.
Juggling between Guilds (It is understandable if you ended up deciding to join another Guild for X or Y reason, however, you will not be accepted to join and leave and join and leave and join and leave and join and leave)

Q/A Section

-
-

In the end, I'm looking for people who's willing to be part of a not too big community,

Finally, If I'm missing any information I will add it eventually or if you just feel curious about something feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading.