test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dumathoin's Lullaby

mrthebozermrthebozer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Dumathoin's Lullaby
NW-DP6DHCAXO

The Bookwyrms of Candlekeep, apprentices all studying at the famous library, are taking a field trip! When one of them finds "Dumathoin's Lullaby" cryptically etched on a map, their curiosity gets the best of them and they set out to find the meaning of these words. The only catch - they're hardly what any would call "adventurers." Who will aide them in this quest of discovery?
mb4kdf.jpg

What you can expect:
  • Two difficulty settings: Easy (for low DPS characters) and Challenging (for a better risk/reward experience)
  • A fully custom map
  • Optional "checkpoints" to return to camp if desired.
  • Optional Lore nodes to flesh out the plot for those interested.

This quest has reached the point where I feel safe removing the "Beta" tag - however, if there are any lingering issues I still encourage players to email me in-game (@mrtheboser) if they're feeling kind. Dumathoin's Lullaby is a short, combat-focused adventure. Dialogue and story is present, but not central to the experience - roughly the same as a Skirmish or Dungeon.
nc0fnm.jpg
c447.png
Post edited by mrthebozer on

Comments

• kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's a great one! As you're playing through, take a second and recall that this is all one map! The vertical build is boggling and impressive.

Fun lore as well!