test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Draconic Off-Hand Access

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
I had posted here a few weeks ago (or so) about how to acquire the off-hand Draconic equipment. Apparently the off-hand stuff can only be obtained by farming it, as it is Bind on Pickup. All of the rest of the Draconic items can easily be purchased on the AH.

I finally was able to get access to Shore of Tuern somewhat recently. I joined the queue for Epic SoT. After killing the boss, I received the Draconic off-hand from the chest, and this was my first time to do that skirmish!

I don't know if anyone else can confirm this, but I am assuming that everyone will receive their off-hand item from the chest the first time they run epic SoT. If not, then I am pretty darned lucky (and luck doesn't usually run my way).
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Took me more then 50 runs to get mine.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    I had posted here a few weeks ago (or so) about how to acquire the off-hand Draconic equipment. Apparently the off-hand stuff can only be obtained by farming it, as it is Bind on Pickup. All of the rest of the Draconic items can easily be purchased on the AH.

I finally was able to get access to Shore of Tuern somewhat recently. I joined the queue for Epic SoT. After killing the boss, I received the Draconic off-hand from the chest, and this was my first time to do that skirmish!

I don't know if anyone else can confirm this, but I am assuming that everyone will receive their off-hand item from the chest the first time they run epic SoT. If not, then I am pretty darned lucky (and luck doesn't usually run my way).

Grats! I would say you are very lucky :)

As with the poster above, except instead of being 50, it took me around 25 runs to get one :p
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Didn't bother getting mine since the artifact set is better. Maybe I might do more runs when they increase the drop rate of the good stuff, *shrug*.
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some classes i got very fast (DC, first try; HR within the hour), some took a long time (TR long enough i caved and took from the paid chest)

It's just RNG like everything else. Not terrible percentage like belts, but it could take a while.
  • Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have run it about a dozen times. I have 2 shields. Neither of which I need. They look nice, so I am holding on to one in case I want to transmute.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow! I actually got lucky - that is a rare thing for me! :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You did get lucky! Congratulations.

Took me about 20 runs to get mine.
    I aim to misbehave