test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

eSOT and 'of the Shore' items

utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wondering if anyone else noticed this: I've always done the epic version of Shores of Tuern and after doing many runs of it on 2 chars, still have never seen any 'of the Shore' items drop. However, I just recently got another char to 60 and didn't have the gs to do epic, so I did some normal SoT's. In about 10 runs I've had 2 of these items drop during the ambush fight. Not that I care about those items, but just seems strange that after all those eSoT runs (where I've gotten a belt and treatise) and never seeing it drop and then to see 2 drop in the normal skirmish within a small number of tries. Has anyone gotten of the Shore items in epic runs? Is it simply extremely rare?
Post edited by utookmynick on

Comments

• valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    never seen them in epic, but I used to farm normal version for them and i dropped a lot of them
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok. I guess they made a mistake in the Zone Rewards by location in the campaign window. They must added those to the epic section by accident (or forgot to take them out when they decided not to include them in epic)
  • baron335baron335 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have seen them multiple times in Less normal runs. I have never seen them in Epic which I run all the time.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It is likely a mistake, like making the Mod 3 reward vendor trade some Mod 2 items. It will get fixed just as fast, never.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes, same here, over 500 eSoT runs not a single drop of Shore items. People also say they got their belts/boon unlocks while running normal SoT. >__________________>

I fall asleep when I do normal SoT runs, I believe I only done like 10 so far.
  • damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Yes, same here, over 500 eSoT runs not a single drop of Shore items. People also say they got their belts/boon unlocks while running normal SoT. >__________________>

I fall asleep when I do normal SoT runs, I believe I only done like 10 so far.

They have meds for narcolepsy now you know xD

But I too have never seen them drop in eSoT. While seeing them probably 2 times in 10 runs on regular SoT (which is all the runs ive done of it). Honestly though I'd prefer to run eLoL than this anyway - its likely got a higher drop chance on belts anyway not by much sure but it all helps I guess.
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's