test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Absolute (Synergy Alliance) Guild recruitment

ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
<Absolute> and <Purple Dragons> form the Synergy Alliance which is a community dedicated to PVP excellence. We practice, we strategize, we strive for absolute perfection, for absolute synergy.

Large enough to run 20/20 gg and 25v25 Open world, yet small enough to fine tune and perfect small teams for organized rainbow vs rainbow.

Council-run community of long-time players, always looking to increase our ranks of dedicated, fun, and mature PVPers.

General Requirements: Speaking with officers on teamspeak (as TS is required for all Duo+ Q's for PVP). Rank 8's suggested (minimum for Absolute), Epic artifacts, PVP gear, PVP build, PVP Premade experience (for Absolute), ability to communicate in PVP matches about rotations. Most players that are recruited will be invited to Purple Dragons where they can PVP and work on gear, builds, communication, and strategy. If players from Purple Dragons are given an officer recommendation they may move into Absolute which is primarily dedicated to end game PVP with a preference for rainbow premades.

If you are interested and meet requirement, feel free to PM the officers of either Absolute or Purple Dragons.
Absolutes guild leaders are Iyon the Dark, Sicarius, and Mjolnir.
On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Similar requirements to EOA.

The best guilds in the game do have rank 8s+ requirements.

Quality > quantity
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Doesn't matter what your opinion of a guild is. If it's not related to guild inquiries or recruiting, leave it out of the thread. Thanks.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i have a question is their a requirement when it comes to weapon and armor enchant? like minimum level or something? cause i am interested in joining your guild i can get rank 8s its just i only have a lesser plague fire and lesser soul forged right now.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i have a question is their a requirement when it comes to weapon and armor enchant? like minimum level or something? cause i am interested in joining your guild i can get rank 8s its just i only have a lesser plague fire and lesser soul forged right now.

PM one of the officers in the game to find out more, if the weapon/armor requirement is not specified on the forum, then I guess its not a must! :D
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • maximusretlavmaximusretlav Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    hello recruitment is still open ? 2.7 GF active pvp player since open beta