test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mechanic in the HE Temple of Tiamat

yalaiayalaia Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Yesterday I visited the new HE Temple of Tiamat. Unforunately I was alone for the first attempt (I'm CW) and was only able to defeat 2 of the summoners in the 20 min timeframe. Was really interesting do do it on my own and to hold the adds in a frozen/stunned state. In the third try another CW joined right from the start and we managed to defeat all the summoners and Severin. In the Severin fight it was also great to see that the fire attacks were much faster than for example the similar attacks from the scorpions in eLoL. Great challenge to dodge them with a low ping from Europe, good work!
But after that the 3 clerics spawn and it was said "Defend the clerics". What i recognized was in the third phase the "life" of the clerics will increase (even if it was totally down before) when they are defended successfully. As we were only two of us, it was not possible to do it in time, so I have no clue what will be the next phases in the overall fight. I also went closer to the heads, but after crossing the red line my life went down.

What I learned already:
1. Defeat summoners - DPS race, pure and simple
2. Defeat Severin - DPS race, pure and simple

So will "Defend the Clerics" be another DPS race? What's next. Is it possible to fight Tiamat after this phase? Or is it maybe more interesting ...
Hopefully someone already did it and defeated Tiamat and could share the experience about the mechanics and the needed strategy.

Yalaia
Post edited by yalaia on

Comments

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yalaia wrote: »
    In the Severin fight it was also great to see that the fire attacks were much faster than for example the similar attacks from the scorpions in eLoL. Great challenge to dodge them with a low ping from Europe, good work!

It's a recycled arcanist spell.

But yes after defending the clerics you can fight the tiamat heads and use the soul gems as protection from her attacks and eventually the clerics will need to reweaker her and youll need to defend them and repeat until tiamat is dead.