test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player Looking for a Guild

sharpfangjr#5006 sharpfangjr Member Posts: 67 Arc User
I'e been away from the game for many months. There's a lot of new things for me to catch up with. I have two level 60s, CW and TR, but I'm focusing on leveling a SW for now. I'm looking for a guild that isn't strictly focused on metagame. I just like to have fun whether it be pvp, questing, dungeons, or raids. I will be active but not daily. I would prefer a mature focused guild. Feel free to contact me here by replying to the thread or PM or contact me in game via mail or tell. My character handle is @trendor77. Please, no unsolicited invites. I will decline the invite. I would like to speak to a recruiter beforehand.

Thanks!
Post edited by sharpfangjr#5006 on

Comments

• signesvenssonsignesvensson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi, I'm a 30f and I have one level 60 and I've just been playing for a week. This is probably not the place to post this but where is the thread button?? I don't know how to create a new thread even! Jesus. Since I reached level 60 all the big *** dungeons suddenly are way to hard for me, the bosses, and I don't know why. I'd really like to finish them they just don't seem to be for a single player. I'd love to join a guild but I don't think I'm an everyday player, for the past week I've been though. I'd really like some decent gear. I just wish someone could guide me or something, I feel like I'm not doing the right stuff. So frustrating, everything was so fun and going so well and now it's just death death death. Concerning bosses and finishing big quests and dungeons that is. Help. I haven't gotten so deeply interested in a game in a very long time I'd really love it to be fun again.
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Join us at Fidelis Ad Mortem. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?755391-lt-Fidelis-ad-Mortem-gt-is-now-recruiting!

I personally still love doing dungeons as do many in our guild. Also, try using nw_legit_community to run dungeons or ask questons.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Howdy trendor77, Sounds like you might be interested in Tyrs Paladium , so check out our web site at that link. Read through our Guild Rules, and if those appeal to you you can apply to the site and to the Neverwinter Chapter of Tyrs. And there is a convienent video on how to do all that. We are a casual and laid back guild of mature players with a Guild Policy of play to have fun and have fun while playing. We also have a no zerging policy so we can all play together. We do not stress gearing or even the "you gotta do and complete all the delves" attitude. Yeah we got folks that can and do all that, but we also have fresh new players too that just want to play and have fun. And we all get along. So check us out and put in an application, will be looking forward to hearing from you.
  • dahkoht72dahkoht72 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was just about to make a thread just like this , if don't mind me tagging along on this one.

Briefly (well sorta :P ) , I'm a 40+ engineer with wife/kids etc but still a love of mmo's. I want to start over again in an mmo and stick with it long term , and played NW briefly at launch but not too long due to real life. Anyway ArcheAge has me bummed with the number of bots and lack of well , community , so after research TSW and FFXIV ARR and others I decided that NWN was the one I wanted to start over and commit to long term.

There are times I have decent amounts of play time , other times work and family take up more than usual etc. Basically I want to find a permanent home in a guild with friendly folk who understand real life , the occasional sudden emergency afk due to kids , etc. I'm a decent player going back to late EQ beta days in the 90's , but am more interested in a drama free friendly group of folks who don't mind someone who want to this time enjoy the game , exploring everything and not rushing all the time etc.

Wondered if your Tyrs guild sounds like a good fit for me, or any other suggestions , as all guilds aren't for everyone and I just want to find one that fits me.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello Trendor (and others :D ),

if you are still looking for a guild you might give Guild Medieval a try. Check out our recruitment thread (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly) or add me in game to chat (@rhodah). We are a world wide community that was formed in 2001 and active since Beta. We play strictly legit and we maintain a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for all our members.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    New Outriders is an active mature guild running endgame content regularly! We are US time zoned focused in the evenings and have been a organized guild since 1992!
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Forsaken Souls is a small, drama free guild. Several of us are in our 40s. Most of us (myself excluded) have lives and families, and don't have much play time. We rarely have enough players online at once to run dungeons by ourselves, but I know where to find good, legit, patient players who will accept anyone who meets the games requirements for the instance.

We have no websites or requirements. If you can't look the guild up (we've had problems with scammers), just look for anyone with the handle @Aulduron or @Dhuras.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Looks like this thread has turned into a party.

If you guys are looking for a gaming community that cares more about the actual person, than the toon, check us out, too.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?523361-Unrepentant-Gaming-The-Finest-in-Pantless-Drunken-Exploit-Free-Gaming
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1