test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Bugged since game Launch) +Crit Severity UI issue

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
As a GWF, we are allowed to put points into a feat that raises our Critical Severity by 5/10/15% (up to 90%, or 95% for Half-Orcs). The Vorpal Enchantment (I'm currently using the normal level, aka not lesser or greater) gives 25% (13/38% for other mentioned versions) Critical Severity. Having this Enchantment in doesn't show on character screen (still showing 90% instead of 100% if it overrides it) as well as my critical strikes still doing the same damage as before when I had no enchantment equipped. Either, due to having a feat that boosts my Critical Severity, the Enchantment is being cancelled out, or the Enchantment isn't working in general.

This bug was reported the 1st week of game launch on June 28th 2013 and it still has not been tended to. This time around can we get an acknowledgement that it'll be seen to?

Our Character stats UI is not showing the + % Crit Severity from adding Vorpal enchantment. Please fix!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?304572-Vorpal-Enchantment-not-stacking-(not-sure-if-intended)

Thanks!
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    o_O Seriously?! C'mon guys back me up here?? Would be real nice if our stats UI actually read correct figures in all circumstances, it's really ought to go without saying- let alone having to beg XD
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    o_O Seriously?! C'mon guys back me up here?? Would be real nice if our stats UI actually read correct figures in all circumstances, it's really ought to go without saying- let alone having to beg XD

It is not easy to fix, because Vorpal is not doing exactly what you expect. It actually "does something sometimes for some things", which is kind of hard to put into char sheet :)
    There are at lease several posts about vorpal not working as expected and these are obviously connected.