test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companions that give + Healing % for Active Bonus

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
On our Character tab where we can check all of our stats, there's a listing for "Incoming Healing Bonus". This stat tally should be affected by 2 of my companions but after a quick check a sec ago, one can confirm the UIs stat tally does not go up or down after making one of these companions active/inactive. I have an IWD boon that gives me +250 Incoming Healing bonus, which is why the UI reads +3%, but what about the fact that I have an active companion that gives me +6% and another that gives +2%? The UI should read that I have +11% Incoming Healing Bonus, not 3%.

erd3zk.jpg

ct6xs.jpg

Thanks!
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    On our Character tab where we can check all of our stats, there's a listing for "Incoming Healing Bonus". This stat tally should be affected by 2 of my companions but after a quick check a sec ago, one can confirm the UIs stat tally does not go up or down after making one of these companions active/inactive. I have an IWD boon that gives me +250 Incoming Healing bonus, which is why the UI reads +3%, but what about the fact that I have an active companion that gives me +6% and another that gives +2%? The UI should read that I have +11% Incoming Healing Bonus, not 3%.

erd3zk.jpg

ct6xs.jpg

Thanks!

Display bug - if you parse with ACT you will find it is working as it should. My SW has 23% incoming heal bonus and it shows on ACT as a heal for 123% effictiveness. It is quite OP with soul bonding.
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah cheers for that but I'm of the opinion that having to download and use all that extra 3rd party kit isn't for everyone, me being one them. Why can't the game itself just be more honest? Tooltips reading incorrectly and inconsistently is total BS IMO, doesn't seem to be getting an love whatsoever from the developers either.

Ty for hearing me out x
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.