test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unplayable Since Patch

thenakedbananathenakedbanana Member Posts: 86
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello to all~

The glitch gremlin is at it again me be thinkinz.

Since this morning I have had nothing but troubles with the game. Logging in now takes several minutes (5mins +) and sometimes chooses not to let me in at all saying something along the lines as could not connect to host try again later, and sadly this is just the beginning of my troubles.
Since this morning when I have been lucky enough to make it to the character select screen, I am greeted with loading circles spinning for up to 10 minutes after selecting the character I wish to play, should I chose to click join game while this is happening I'm given a black screen in which nothing happens even after 2 different 30 minute tests, forced to close out and try again.
Since this morning if the gods have smiled upon me and i make it past the login and character select screen, I get into the game for a few minutes and crash, making me do it alll over again.
Now if i'm really lucky i get through all that and here I am in protectors enclave and I don't crash! PHEW what a journey. Now I bring up my friends list, it says I have no friends, same with the guilds list and it says chat is disabled, I give it time around 10 minutes or so and i'm able to see other players / guild members / zone chats but responding to them however is extremely delayed or just never happens at all.

No, i'm not running behind a firewall
No, my host is not the problem - I even did the whole call my ISP thing to see if it their end.
Yes, My internet speed is fine, 150down 20up is pretty decent, I can instantly load almost any stream forget about youtube i blaze through that everyday and all day. Speed test.net also provided a secondary comfirmation to that.
I'm running a fairly decent gaming rig, my network is fine, no firewalls. I've rebooted, shut down, everything from my computer to my own router to the laptop beside my gaming rig just for good luck.
I've done everything short of throw an impromptu exorcism to expel the evil from my network.
I'm 99.99% sure this is a host side issue.

I am in Canada, right across from Michigan.
my ISP is Rogers Canada
Can't play like this - Any help / advice?

thank you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication
or other information which may be considered objectionable.
A Tool used by those with power to stay in power.
I object to your objection
Post edited by thenakedbanana on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No, i'm not running behind a firewall
    No, my host is not the problem - I even did the whole call my ISP thing to see if it their end.
    Yes, My internet speed is fine, 150down 20up is pretty decent, I can instantly load almost any stream forget about youtube i blaze through that everyday and all day. Speed test.net also provided a secondary comfirmation to that.
    I'm running a fairly decent gaming rig, my network is fine, no firewalls. I've rebooted, shut down, everything from my computer to my own router to the laptop beside my gaming rig just for good luck.
    I've done everything short of throw an impromptu exorcism to expel the evil from my network.
    I'm 99.99% sure this is a host side issue.

And your "traceroute" shows it to be a server side issue?
    NO other hops between you and the server show any problems at all?