test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crossroads to Adventure... NW-DAGSU8TRV (At Last)

myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
So originally I had placed a preview of the first map up while I worked on the rest of it, well at long last It is finally complete heh.

Questname: Crossroads to Adventure...
Author: @Longshire
Shortcode: DAGSU8TRV

Story Description:You have arrived at The Crossroads, an area located on the outskirts of the Neverwinter Woods. It consists of a Central Crossroads that lead to various lands surrounding it. Upon your arrival however you find yourself in a strange temple of sorts with an old man standing before you, what could it mean...

Author Description: I built this Foundry to be 3 entirely seperate storylines and adventures in 1 Foundry. The old man will greet you at the start and give you the option of the following 3 lands you can explore.

Forest of Scale -- Your adventure here begins in a Dark Forest where the Scaleteeth kobold clan lives, something has been driving the wolves of the forest out of their caves...

Ever-Reaching Swamp -- Your adventure here begins in a swamp, this area used to be the small village of Binbrook until the Cataclysm destroyed it's dam and flooded the region. A Clan of Orcs has taken over the region and claimed it as their own...

Blackrock Kingdom -- Your adventure here begins on the outskirts of Blackrock at a Cemetary leading up into the mountains. Lizardmen have moved into the area and you'll need to get past them before you can get any answers. You will also find information as you travel from an unlikely source...

This Foundry is actually a continuation of the Lands I started to create in Neverwinter Nights 1, and again in NWN2. I have continued the areas changing them based on the current and past events of Faerun that happened between. So if you happened to play Crossroads to Adventure in either NWN1 and 2, you will find a lot of little easter eggs and see how the region has changed.

It's meant to have replayability, you would have to play it 3 times to see all 3 paths. Each path has it's own terrain and lands you'll visit, different npc's and storyline to follow, as well as different encounters you will face along the way...

Story -- Medium/Heavy
Lore -- Medium/Heavy
Combat -- Light/Medium
Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy