test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact Class Features - Offhand artifacts

lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I've gathered some of the new artifact class features that we will have in the offhand equipment, there are 3 new class features for the SW or something is going to be changed, I guess we will receive information about this in the next days.

GWF:

• Steel Defense: Now it also increases your damage resistance by 10% for 5 seconds after the initial effect ends.
  • Bravery: Now increases your run speed by an additional 3% and your deflection chance by an additional 2%.
  • Trample the Fallen: Now it increases damage dealt to controlled enemies by an additional 2%.
  • Enduring Warrior: The healing done by Enduring Warrior is increased by 0.5% of your maximum hit points.
  • Steadfast Determination: The determination granted by Steadfast Determination is increased by 3%.
  • Weapon Master: Now increases your critical chance by an additional 1% for each stack of its effect.
  • Steel Blitz: Now also gives you an additional 2.5% chance to instatly strike again. This is independant of the initial chance.
  • Ferocious reaction: The healing done by ferocius reaction is increased by 5% of your maximum hit points.
  • Steel Grace: Now also increases your control resistance by an additional 10%.
  • Destroyer: Now also increases your run speed by 2% for each stack of its effect.

SW:

• Snuff out (New paragon?): Now also increases your Life Steal Rating for 150.
  • Prince of Hell: Now also increases your Defense rating by 5%.
  • Flames of Empowerment: Now also increases your damage by 3% while you have at least 80% Action Points.
  • No pity, No mercy: Now also lowers the target's enemy resistance by 5% for the duration of its effect.
  • Borrowed Time (New paragon?): Now increases your deflection chance by 0.5% per soul spark.
  • Dust to dust (New paragon?): Now also increases your damage by 0.25% per soul spark, up to 5%.
  • Shadow Walk: Now also increases your run speed by 5%.
  • Deadly Curse: Now deals an additional 50% damage over 6 seconds.
  • Warding Curse: Now also slow targets affected by your Warlock's Curse by 25%.
  • Dark one's Blessing: Now heals you for an additional 5%-6.5% of your weapon damage based on rank.

GF:

• Combat Superiority: Now also generates threat on affected targets.
  • Guarded Assault: Now also lowers the run speed of the affected targets by 5%.
  • Ferocious reaction: The healing done by ferocius reaction is increased by 5% of your maximum hit points.
  • Enduring Warrior: The healing done by Enduring Warrior is increased by 0.5% of your maximum hit points.
  • Enhanced Mark: Now also reduces a marked target's damage resistance by 5%.
  • Steel Blitz: Now also gives you an additional 2.5% chance to instatly strike again. This is independant of the initial chance.
  • Trample the Fallen: Now it increases damage dealt to controlled enemies by an additional 2%.
  • Steel Defense: Now it also increases your damage resistance by 10% for 5 seconds after the initial effect ends.
  • Shield Talent: Now also increases your maximum stamina by 15%.

HR:

• Battlehoned: Now also increases your regeneration rating by 100.
  • Pathfinder's Action: Now additionally increases your run speed by 6% and your deflection chance by 4% after using a Daily Power.
  • Blade Storm: The damage dealt by Blade Storm is increased by 25%.
  • Aspect of the Falcon: Now also increases your damage by 1% for every 2' of distance from your target beyond 70'.
  • Twin-Blade Storm: Now increases your damage by an additional 2% when damaging more than two enemies with an attack.
  • Aspect of the Lone Wolf: Now also increases your damage resistance by 1% for each enemy within 15', up to 5%
  • Cruel Recovery: Now also Heals you for 0.5% of your maximum hit points whenever you deal a critical strike.
  • Aspect of the Pack: Now also increases your damage by 2% for each ally within 15', up to 8%.
  • Aspect of the Serpent: Now also increases your damage by 3% for 2 seconds after changing stances.
  • Stormstep Action: Now also increases your Recovery rating by 150.

TR:

• Tactics: Now also increases damage dealt by Daily powers by 5%.
  • Infiltrator's Action: Now also increases damage dealt by 5% for the duration of its effect.
  • Advantageous Position: Now also reduces damage from melee attacks. (Doesn't mention any number or %)
  • Sneak Attack: Now also increases your Run Speed by an additional 5%, both in and out of Stealth.
  • First Strike: Now also increases critical chance and critical severity by 10% for your first attack in combat.
  • Skilful Infiltrator: Now also increases your resistance to Slow and Immobilize effects by 50%.
  • Razor Action: The damage dealt by Razor Action is increased by 25%.
  • Dagger threat: Now also increased ranged dagger attack damage by 5% when you are greater than 20ft from your target.
  • Tenacious Concealment: Now reduces Stealth loss by an additional 10%.
  • Invisible Infiltrator: Now also grants immunity to control effects for 3 seconds after using a Daily power.

DC:

• Prophetic Action: Now also increases your control resistance by 25%.
  • Annointed Action: Now also heals you 10% of your maximum hit points when using a Daily power.
  • Annointed Holy Symbol: Now also heals nearby allies when using Encounter powers while channeling Divinity.
  • Foresight: Now also increases Deflection Chance by 3% for 5 seconds for you and those you heal.
  • Annointed Armor: Now also increases your Defense rating by 150.
  • Terrifying Insight: Now also increases your Critical Severity by 5%.
  • Divine Fortune: Now also increases your Deflection rating by 150.
  • Healer's Lore: Now also increases your Power rating by 150.
  • Holy Fervor: Now also increases your damage by 5% for 5 seconds after dealing a Critical Strike.
  • Sooth: Now also improves your Threat Reduction from all sources by an additional 10%

CW:

• Critical Conflagration: Now also increases your Critical Chance by 5% for Arcane and Cold based spells.
  • Combustive Reaction: Now also heals you for 1% of your maximum hit points when an enemy dies while affected by your Smolder.
  • Orb of Imposition: Now increases your control bonus by an additional 5%.
  • Storm Fury: Now also increases your damage by 5% while below 30% health.
  • Storm Spell: Now has a 5% chance to deliver an additional strike.
  • Chilling Presence: Now increases your damage by an additional 0.5% per stack of Chill on your target.
  • Swath of Destruction: Now increases the damage of Smolder by an additional 10%.
  • Arcane Presence: Now also gives you 2% Action Points when you damage enemies with Cold based spells.
  • Evocation: Now increases the damage of your Area of Effect powers by an additional 3%.
  • Eye of the Storm: Now increases your Critical Severity by 5%.

iambecks1 wrote: »
The offhands have the bonus and stats shown here
iambecks1 wrote: »

The bonuses shown in the OP in this post can be unlocked using the cube of augmentation which is explained a bit here, once you have unlocked a bonus you can access it whenever you want but it costs AD every time you want to swap out your bonus for a different one , your offhand can have all the bonuses unlocked but can only have one active at a time.

fkze9t.jpg
▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
Post edited by lazaroth666 on

Comments

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've gathered some of the new artifact class features that we will have in the offhand equipment, only GWF and SW atm because these are the classes I'm playing atm. There are 3 new class features for the SW or something is going to be changed, I guess we will receive information about this in the next days.

GWF:

• Bravery: Now increases your run speed by an additional 3% and your deflection chance by an additional 2%.
    • Steadfast Determination: The determination granted by Steadfast Determination is increased by 3%.
    • Weapon Master: Now increases your critical chance by an additional 1% for each stack of its effect.
    • Destroyer: Now also increases your run speed by 2% for each stack of its effect.

SW:

• Snuff out (New paragon?): Now also increases your Life Steal Rating for 150.
    • Prince of Hell: Now also increases your Defense rating by 5%.
    • Flames of Empowerment: Now also increases your damage by 3% while you have at least 80% Action Points.
    • No pity, No mercy: Now also lowers the target's enemy resistance by 5% for the duration of its effect.
    • Borrowed Time (New paragon?): Now increases your deflection chance by 0.5% per soul spark.
    • Dust to dust (New paragon?): Now also increases your damage by 0.25% per soul spark, up to 5%.
    • Shadow Walk: Now also increases your run speed by 5%.
    • Deadly Curse: Now deals an additional 50% damage over 6 seconds.
    • Warding Curse: Now also slow targets affected by your Warlock's Curse by 25%.
    • Dark one's Blessing: Now heals you for an additional 5%-6.5% of your weapon damage based on rank.

Have you time for GF list?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    are these the legendary bonuses
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Have you time for GF list?

Updated the first post with GF bonuses. :)

are these the legendary bonuses
    The bonuses are the same in each rank, there's no difference if the item is green or legendary, at least that's what I saw.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ****, the destroyer bonus is useless, but at least theres weapon master
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Where can i find those? I need tr and hr
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Updated the first post with GF bonuses. :)

The bonuses are the same in each rank, there's no difference if the item is green or legendary, at least that's what I saw.

thnx bro:)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Holy cow, this is so much more stuff to have to max out... This game is getting out of control
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Does each off hand have 1 class feature? Does this means a 1/10 RNG over RNG drop chance?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Does each off hand have 1 class feature? Does this means a 1/10 RNG over RNG drop chance?

The offhands have the bonus and stats shown here - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?777671-New-artifact-mainhands-and-offhands-(-exc-GF-sorry-not-got-one-on-preview)

The bonuses shown in the OP in this post can be unlocked using the cube of augmentation which is explained a bit here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?777511-Official-Feedback-Thread-Artifact-Equipment , once you have unlocked a bonus you can access it whenever you want but it costs AD every time you want to swap out your bonus for a different one , your offhand can have all the bonuses unlocked but can only have one active at a time.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It reads like a lot of RNG gambling from a Cube of Augmentation. Does it reward more than 1 item (class feature, stat spread, stat reinforcement)? Or is it just all compounded into one large pool of RNG which sounds worse than a 1/10 chance? Or can stats be chosen when purchasing one?
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How did you get to see these on the preview server? Any way to get the offhands yet?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    It reads like a lot of RNG gambling from a Cube of Augmentation. Does it reward more than 1 item (class feature, stat spread, stat reinforcement)? Or is it just all compounded into one large pool of RNG which sounds worse than a 1/10 chance? Or can stats be chosen when purchasing one?

The Cube is not a RNG capshoot. The Cube will unlock a feature class bonus on the Off-Handle Artifact weapon. You can unlock all of the bonuses if you want. But only one can be active at a time. And it all it take is AD to be able to switch bonus is active.
  • Options
    inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordfuzun wrote: »
    The Cube is not a RNG capshoot. The Cube will unlock a feature class bonus on the Off-Handle Artifact weapon. You can unlock all of the bonuses if you want. But only one can be active at a time. And it all it take is AD to be able to switch bonus is active.

pretty sure it reads that cube is a crapshoot. hopefully you can't unlock something you've already unlocked though, so eventually your chances of unlocking a feature or stat and reinforcing it approach 1.

also
    No pity, No mercy: Now also lowers the target's enemy resistance by 5% for the duration of its effect.
    Since we only having 1 decent class feature i'm super excited that they made it better :)
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    How did you get to see these on the preview server? Any way to get the offhands yet?

Collections window, how everything on preview is seen before its actually out.
  • Options
    ikapamkikapamk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 294 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Any way to see the TR and HR ones? Those would really come in handy.

for TR, I can see the first strike, skillful infiltrator, and tactics ones as being particularly helpful for me and the HR's path of the serpent and lone wolf helping a ton
    Carpe Jugulum
    Sharra Del'Armgo - SW Trapper Hybrid HR
    Ogghra Bar'Ghuzumn - MI Scoundrel TR
    Vænna Thrymskjöldr - IV Protector GF
  • Options
    qutsemniequtsemnie Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well the GF list has a clear winner, but I am torn between chasing the "best" and fitting it in or just stacking on what I already use.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Updated the first post with HR and TR.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    brush4toiletbrush4toilet Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    could you put here the DC's artifact possible bonuses too please? thanks in advance
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    yeah, is there a way to increase the bonus?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Skilful Infiltrator: Now also increases your resistance to Slow and Immobilize effects by 50%.

yummi
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Some of those are beyond awful. Also from the bonuses to the new SW features they seem terrible as well. So much for that new path having better features.
  • Options
    qutsemniequtsemnie Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "HR Cruel Recovery: Now also Heals you for 0.5% of your maximum hit points whenever you deal a critical strike."
    "GF Enduring Warrior: The healing done by Enduring Warrior is increased by 0.5% of your maximum hit points.

I will start the wambulance comparisons:
    How are these even remotely comparable.

1) The GF one triggers on killing a mob with a passive on, so every mob that dies you get an extra half percent of your health.
    2) The HR one has the same effect *trigger on every crit* with a passive on.

The same effect from the item (the passives are different), but still it is the same effect with different proc conditions. Now I got a question for you world? What do you do more of: crit or kill mobs. How can item effect be even ball park comparable when the "proc" happens is orders of magnitude more frequent, but the effect of the proc is the same? I get that the passives were different because perhaps one needed to be stronger for HR, but that doesn't protect the itemization. That is a silly mismatch in proc rate, yet the items get the same effect. Do HR get stronger items?

Yeah good luck with that one!

My suggestion? Break the direct comparison. Change the GF one to:
    GF Enduring Warrior: Now also grants 0.5% of your maximum AP when you kill an enemy.

As a rule: any "exact same effects" from the artifacts, but triggered under different passives, will trigger this criticism.
  • Options
    thenakedbananathenakedbanana Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2014
    another set of rushed garbage content with little to no thought put into it aside from how they can milk it in the future to add more to the bottom line.

TL;DR, it's gunna suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication
    or other information which may be considered objectionable.
    A Tool used by those with power to stay in power.
    I object to your objection
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    can someone post the cw ones please?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Collections window, how everything on preview is seen before its actually out.

Where in the collections window can you see them? when I look at the offhands all it says is that I can unlock up to 10 different bonuses but nowhere can I see the bonuses listed , what am I missing? xD
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I will post for DC and CW soon.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Ok, done. Updated first post with DC and CW, also quoted a post of @iambecks with related information. :)
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Wow , thanks for posting these , I really like some of the CW bonuses xD
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can anyone post the new methods of gaining RP that they will be giving us to level up all this new <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Critical Conflagration: Now also increases your Critical Chance by 5% for Arcane and Cold based spells.

Thank you for this, whomever designed this artifact.