test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LVL 40 CW LF large active guild

djlloyd13djlloyd13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi, My in-game name is Evva Silverlight and I am a master of flame control wizard that is above level 40 now I have been playing this game for about a week or so now and thought it was time to look for a guild, What I am looking for is a large active guild to be part of, I have around 10 years experience playing MMO's and what I like is having a big group of people to play with and socialize. I am not someone who needs ran thru things or given gear or help with just about any aspect of the game, I research any game I play and can handle just about anything thrown at me. What I am looking for is a guild that has more than 5 people on at a time, there is nothing wrong with small guilds but to me the whole point of playing a MMO is to socialize, I love helping others whether it is running lowbies thru a dungeon or filling in for a group to run something my level or helping with a hard quest, I don't really care being helpful is all that is important. I am over 40 married and am in the national guard so my playtime is erratic but I would be on most nights unless I get wife aggro. My playtime is around 4pm-9pm PST. If you feel that your guild would be a fit for me let me know and we can correspond. Thanks
Post edited by djlloyd13 on

Comments

• notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Re-spec to StormSpell mage and you'll have better chances :)

Good luck !
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Howdy djloyd13,
    Check out Tyrs Paladium , follow that link and read through our guild rules. If that is to tour likeing, then fill out an application. And we don't care what class and specialization you are, we are here just for the fun of playing the game.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Djlloyd, before you go join any guild, go to the social tab (by pressing O), then go to find person. Type in a guild's name and sort it by guild name. You can count how many people are online on that guild.

Lots of guilds advertise 200+ members or some other exaggeration. I found that most guilds are dead and/or dying. There are very very few exceptions though. Follow that advice and you will be sure to not join a dead guild
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have friends in greycloaks that welcome new players and help them out. Not a bad place to start.

Also, since you are MOF, please read my guide!

Don't listen to that idiot who told you to respect to spellstorm. I play MOF and I'm one of the best CWs out there.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    From 6pst-10pst we usually have a dozen on during the weeknights, before and after that normally around 5 or so. We currently have 56ish active members throughout the week:)

Good luck on your guild search!