test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Owlbear

runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
A patch or two ago you guys stated that you were adjusting the position of riders on the owlbear mounts. Since that time my character (dragonborn) has been hovering over his owlbear when he rides it. It doesn't show to bad from the above/rear view that the player has. Everyone else sees me floating though. Looks plain silly.

o1Vd8QF.jpg

Can clearly see in the pic that my character is not actually sitting on the Owlbear. Just because I can't see it from my point of view doesn't mean I want everyone else seeing me that way. Part of my confusion here is also... why? It looked fine before, but you guys changed it.

*Had trouble finding the screenshot at first. Seems they were being saved at my steam install location for some reason. Haven't launched the game from steam in quite a while, so idk why. But whatever.*
Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
Post edited by runebane on

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Been a couple weeks, with several patches. This issue still persists though.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Spent some time in PE messing around with the Masquerade of Liars event. I happen to see a Drow and Tiefling on Owlbears. Both were also floating over their owlbear mount. So its not completely a Dragonborn thing. I'm guessing its shows worse for Dragonborn because of their size though.