test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For Guild: PST nightowl...

chainhyenachainhyena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
*** GUILD FOUND, THANKS! ***

Hello!

I'm currently looking for a guild in Neverwinter. I'd like to start out by making my schedule clear, because it may be the biggest issue here: I work graveyard shift ''flexible hours'' (ie: I have no set days off). I'm usually on for an hour or two between 6 - 9 PM PST (1800 - 2100 PST; 2100 - 0000 EST; 0100 - 0400 GMT) each night, just doing dailies and such. I only get to spend a significant amount of time on the game on my days off, and then usually between midnight and 7 AM PST (0000 - 0700 PST; 0300 - 1000 EST; 0700 - 1400 GMT), usually about 3 or 4 hours in that block, not always in one go... (And I hope I got those time conversions right!)

I've been playing D&D (and other RPGs / board games / CCGs / computer games) since 1978, MMOs since late-Vanilla WoW. I'm really liking the campaign content in Neverwinter, but am coming to the end of it (at least on my main) and am looking to run some dungeons, etc. (I have next to no dungeon experience in Neverwinter so far). I consider myself a mature player and would like to avoid drama. I don't usually consider myself a main-team player (I'm pretty casual and my schedule is erratic), and am more than willing to pass on drops, etc. if it helps the team out. More specifically, because I've had problems in previous guilds / previous games: If I should be passing on stuff, let me know and I will pass; if stuff gets passed to me I expect it to be without an expectation that I will make X event or whatever... (Thanks - I'm willing to do what I can to make events if I get enough notice, but this game is never really going to be my first priority.)

My current main is a GWF, level 60, 13,770 GS (but just whatever gear I've gotten from the campaigns, could probably use to be better optimized). I also have a Level 52 Warlock and a level 19 CW that I am leveling and enjoying a lot (actually at this point I'm mainly leveling them via the Tyranny of Dragons dailies - I'm waiting on the CW to hit 20 via professions / incantations b/c running / teleporting everywhere is annoying... I will definitely be doing all of Neverdeath with her once it opens up, b/c it's fun and free bag...). I do have a level 60 TR and a 30 Ranger that I basically just don't play anymore - I may go back to them if someone can give me some advice to make them work for me, but I may need a respecc then... And as a complete altoholic I am seriously considering picking up the Dragonborn pack at some point and making a Cleric with the extra slot...

Anyway, thanks for reading!
Post edited by chainhyena on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Howdy chainhyena,
    Sounds like you might be a fit with us over at Tyrs Paladium .Check out our new web site at that link and read through our Guild Rules. If those are to your likeing, then head over to ther Roster and Recruitment threds and fill out an application. Looking forward to reading your application.