test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

gweekuongweekuon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Hey guys, I started playing Neverwinter since last week, its a really fun , addictive and great game , but with all the issues I have with it (e.g unresponsive server every 5 minutes and constantly dying because I can't move , or login timeout connection problems) plus all the grinding I'd have to do to get to level 60 , and not knowing anything much about the game (I've tried google and stuff but I have no idea how to get a man at arms for a Leadership profession course , not talking about the companion . I think . I don't know ._. I'm not sure if you can buy porridge, I've tried looking around the many merchants at sun coastal market) , I've gotten pretty stressed from playing it >_>

So yeah, I'm looking for a guild to just chill with and have fun, and also to learn from, who won't mind me being a devoted cleric or only level 41 still undergoing quests (last party I joined kept telling me how useless a DC is T_T) My in-game name is kuon@gweekuon
Post edited by gweekuon on

Comments

• rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi there... welcome to the game

I represent a guild that welcomes newcomers and have no problem helping out...
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi there... welcome to the game

I represent a guild that welcomes newcomers and have no problem helping out...

I represent the Highmoon Explorers guild. We are small... but very friendly.

We have a few members that will help out whether you are running level up quests are dungeons.

@2010Str1ker1207

Happy adventuring :D
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gweekuon wrote: »

So yeah, I'm looking for a guild to just chill with and have fun, and also to learn from, who won't mind me being a devoted cleric or only level 41 still undergoing quests (last party I joined kept telling me how useless a DC is T_T) My in-game name is kuon@gweekuon

Check out -Valor-. My main is DC and we love our DCs (can't wait for the updates)! We're a chill group of friends, we got very new, very casual, very geared, very experienced, very helpful, and very fun and weird players.
    Send me a friend request or whisper in-game and we'll set you all up.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Howdy gweekuon,
    Check out our Guild Rules for Tyrs Paladium and see if thats the type of guild you are looking for if you have not allready joined one. If you are still interested, go to the Roster and Recruitment threds and fill out an application. We have no level requirements, and I personaly ( as well as most of our guildies) realy enjoy haveing new players and helping them out. Which ever guild you join, I hope you find a good one where you fit in.