test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stamina gain stat calculations.

ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi, Id like to know how the stamina gain stat is actually calculated.

is it additive with current stamina gain? or is it a percentage of ur stamina gain (like ap gain)?

so lets say if i have 6% from my str stat, 8% from stamina gain stat and also the elven resolve boon (10%)....

would my stamina gain be +24%?
Post edited by ximae on

Comments

• Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Dont forget the one from ioun stone of might .. which is +5% stamina gain @ epic rank
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I have the allure stone. but well yeah, id like to know how any sort of percentage increase to stamina, like feats too, is calculated
  • Options
    abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I dont think anybody know that, not even devs. But by the coincidence of the stat i would think its it increases the speed of your stamina regeneration by that much %.

So if your speed is always at 100% if would increase your speed by 124%. but who knows :D
    Dr. Phil
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    no one knows?
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I'm curious as well.. :(
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Does it matter? For most classes even 30% stamina gain increse won't really matter in PvE and matters very little in PvP, as when you run out of the stamina and that GF or GWF is rushing you, you won't be getting another dodge fast enough.

If you need extra stamina, use the event food Anniversary Ham. 25% extra means one extra dodge for CW, much longer running GWF and much longer shields up GF. Also they are dirt cheap during the events, so it is good time to stack up.
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    well it does matter to me because im not sure to dump the elven resolve boon or not :D

i will be tanking with my hr big single target toughies or bosses and since the attacks are slow and my dodges cheap extra % can matter in having a dodge ready when i need it in between foxs inmunity frame and free dodge.