test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrannical Empire (new guild)

ddv22ddv22 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hi, we're Tyrannical Empire -- other than our name would let you expect, we're a real laid back, casual/social guild, just recently founded.

We're looking for new members of all races, classes, gear scores and levels. Joining us has no requirements other than the will to enjoy the game together and have fun!

Here's some basic information about us:

Guild Leader: @camkam1 @ddv22
Guild Contact: above and also check for online officers
Guild Website: http://tyrannical-empire.guildportal.com/ (not completed)
Guild Currently Recruiting: all levels, all gear scores, all classes, we have no requirements
Current Guild Size: ~50
Guild Size Goal: no goal set
Guild Type: casual/social 18+
Guild Peak Time Zones: we're international, so no real peak time

We are here to enjoy the game...together as a family of friends. Everyone wanting to join us is welcome. Contact us in game if you want to know more or just want to join!
Post edited by ddv22 on

Comments

• rainmantis85rainmantis85 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So let's imagine that you can search the guilds by rank, # of members, and/or weighted average Lv. of members in the guilds. I'm sure those of us really into guilds already have a few in mind that they would like to be able to challenge to better understand the current strength of their own guild. So, I submit that there should be some way of challenging a guild to a contest for supremacy. The terms and conditions should be free form so there wouldn't be anything discouraging from recruiting lower level members. I would not even do this in an arena like PvP is normally set up in, they are way too strait forward. Instead I would suggest the developers map out a perimeter for Guild Challenges on each and every story map, much the same way that affiliations do several conditional competitions in the last story stage. (I forget it's name at the moment). But instead of random affiliations racing to do more random junk that the opposition, you could challenge a guild with 20 Lv. 60 players to a battle royale in the Neverdeath Graveyard for example, and agree this one challenge will be a 20 vs. 20 fight to the last guild standing. The battle area can be a little more asymmetric and allow the guild members to uze their familiarity of the stage's hiding places and send a Rouge to charge the opposing forces, turn and flee under cover of stealth and lure the opposing guild's team into a narrow corridor where 5 or so CWs are waiting ready to unleash a hailstorm of AoE attacks, at which point the GFs get positioned at the point of entry to prevent any escape, and HR/WS form ranks behind the GFs to volley damage to those attempting to retreat, and when they try for the retreat the GWFs and TRs charge in and sandwich them against the GFs preventing their escape. Any DC could chill out and blaze a fatty because they wouldn't even be needed with such a sound strategy. The event you sbe held in a reserved instance and spectators could gather outside of the guild battles allocated area. The conditions could be each character has one life to give and afterwards they are respawned as a spectator not a participant, or they could decide it 3 strikes and your out meaning the Ch. could return to the Guild battle following their first two deaths, but not their third. It could be a capture the flag type battle in which DCs, GFs, and especially TRs would be invaluable to a successful strategy. I think there's plenty of agreement that the PvP suffers from trite objectivity and more so by closed quarters, and simple layouts of all the arena stages. Always a radial design and always providing the same objectives with a random team no less. Plus, it would give the guild chat a practical application. No guild involved in a PvP event is receiving any strategy. Plus I think there should be Purple and Orange rewards provided by the admins for the guilds that distinguish themselves. I'd even like to be able to place an AD or Zen wager if present as a spectator. The guilds are useful for grinding through the Epic dungeons quicker in some cases, but other than that I've experienced them to be a bunch of people having a conversation while playing independently and having no team interactions outside of the conversation window.