Install Arc
Options

Attn: Class Advocate Astral Shield/Linked Spirit

2»

Comments

• Options
    raist724raist724 Member Posts: 46
    edited October 2014
    I am curious how many active clerics there are in your opinion, because unless there are no more than 100, it is impossible for anyone to make the ludicrous claim they know what the opinions of most clerics are. Did you speak with every guild that has clerics, also lets not forget all the non English speaking players, you managed to speak to them as well ?

Would say around 50+ clerics at level 60. I stream DC gameplay almost everyday, pug domination pvp, run skirmishes and dungeons. Pretty vocal in chat/voice and friends with many pvp players. And yes I do speak 5 languages. So yeah it is pretty common knowledge that most DC do not use this forum section. It would be a great thing to have the temple return to its old glory when experienced players, who most of us learned from, posted and shared knowledge. But over the last year it has died because of the constant crying and complaining.
    Wake | Halfling | DC
    Raist Torilrocker | Dwarf | DCWaterdeep Dungeon & Salvage LLC
    http://www.twitch.tv/raist718/profile
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    raist724 wrote: »
    Would say around 50+ clerics at level 60. I stream DC gameplay almost everyday, pug domination pvp, run skirmishes and dungeons. Pretty vocal in chat/voice and friends with many pvp players. And yes I do speak 5 languages. So yeah it is pretty common knowledge that most DC do not use this forum section. It would be a great thing to have the temple return to its old glory when experienced players, who most of us learned from, posted and shared knowledge. But over the last year it has died because of the constant crying and complaining.

...or maybe slightly less dramatically, they have simply switched character to one that the devs have actually supported.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    velynna wrote: »
    It's not him. The DC who received the position is called Syndra. She received an e-mail about it 1-2 weeks ago.

Gather you're not a Lord of the Rings fan......
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    velynnavelynna Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lyaise wrote: »
    Gather you're not a Lord of the Rings fan......

I get it. I just thought someone else was trolling you.
  • Options
    scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    lyaise wrote: »
    ...or maybe slightly less dramatically, they have simply switched character to one that the devs have actually supported.

Yep. Getting dev <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your face for a year + takes it's toll, as does feeling like a 5th wheel constantly.
    Also, most people prefer to play a class where the whole of the group, including the DC (and probably the opposition) don't literally groan with despondant resignation if there happens to be more than one of them.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    scozzers wrote: »
    Yep. Getting dev <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your face for a year + takes it's toll, as does feeling like a 5th wheel constantly.
    Also, most people prefer to play a class where the whole of the group, including the DC (and probably the opposition) don't literally groan with despondant resignation if there happens to be more than one of them.

I think GFs have had it worse throughout the history of the game in PVP and PVE.

DCs were important in dungeon runs in the early part of the game and they determined PVP premades for quite some time after that as well.

Not saying they were pampered or anything, but certainly not the 5th wheel. Probably tied as the 4th wheel with some other classes.