test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a PvP Guild GWF 18k GS (great team member for the right guild)

nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Introduction : I am looking for an ACTIVE PvP guild who can pull up a 17k+ GS team. My page rank currently ranges from 40-80 when I play solo, depending on the random teams. I always contribute positive whether it be standing on point on flag or killing opposing team members.

Class: GWF
Play Style: IV > Destroyer
Race: Dragonborn
Gear Score: 18,200+

Gears

Armor: Purified Black Ice Helmet, Gauntlet, Armor & Feet, all re-enforced with HP
Weapon: Purified Black Ice Hammer + Knot (in 1 week, already farmed the hammer)
Belt: Purple CON Belt
Enchants: GPF (weapon), Level 9 Bark - rest are all level 7 and 8 enchants
3x Purple Artifacts: Heart of Dragon, Sigil of GWF, Vanguard's Banner

Boons

All Boons are unlocked except 3rd PvP and 5th TOD Boon.

Capture_zpsc91aea7f.jpg

I am looking for a PvP oriented guild only, not a hybrid or PvE. I will not team with members who are below 17k GS mark for obvious reasons. I am typically active between 6pm-11pm EST. Contact me at nezraal@nezraal or leave a message below.
Post edited by nezraal on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Synergy/Absolute, EOA and Chocolate Shoppe.

After that, there is a big drop among the other PVP guilds.

Looking at your gear and resume, you really aren't good enough to be on their A-team or B-team so you probably should contact them yourself.
  • nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Synergy/Absolute, EOA and Chocolate Shoppe.

After that, there is a big drop among the other PVP guilds.

Looking at your gear and resume, you really aren't good enough to be on their A-team or B-team so you probably should contact them yourself.

Good team work, co-ordination and understanding develops solid team makes the game enjoyable. Gears come with time. Guilds that stay heavily relied on gears are over-controlling or drama-filled (making the game less enjoyable) and over-rated. Additionally closed guilds are by invite only.

BUMP * looking for a PvP Guild. Message me, contact my handle or reply below.
    edited October 2014
    nezraal wrote: »
    Good team work, co-ordination and understanding develops solid team makes the game enjoyable. Gears come with time. Guilds that stay heavily relied on gears are over-controlling or drama-filled (making the game less enjoyable) and over-rated. Additionally closed guilds are by invite only.

BUMP * looking for a PvP Guild. Message me, contact my handle or reply below.

The 3 guilds I described do just that.....except they have been doing it for months and they have the gear/money.

There are lots of lesser PVP guilds that might also fit what you are looking for (fun and camaraderie). However, just be sure to know that if you do run into a chocolate shoppe premade, your guild will get squashed because lesser PVP guilds just aren't knowledgeable enough on how to make rotations and adjust rotations mid-match as well as spec their toons optimally to the role they have in a premade.
  • magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    as well as spec their toons optimally to the role they have in a premade.

You mean run with 3 CWs with Red Glyphs and a (formerly) a KV GF with Reds as well?

RIP GF though, and now we gonna see more Red Glyph HRs instead.
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    hahaha yeah Red Glyph HR!

nevermind Royal Guard Set, yeah it has a strong set bonus but nothing beats glyphs baby!!!
    edited October 2014
    the 3 guilds i described do just that.....except they have been doing it for months and they have the gear/money.

There are lots of lesser pvp guilds that might also fit what you are looking for (fun and camaraderie). However, just be sure to know that if you do run into a chocolate shoppe premade, your guild will get squashed because lesser pvp guilds just aren't knowledgeable enough on how to make rotations and adjust rotations mid-match as well as spec their toons optimally to the role they have in a premade.

are you a chocolate shoppe forum bot?
  • valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I will not team with members who are below 17k GS mark for obvious reasons.

LOL please explain that to us
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
    edited October 2014
    valencay wrote: »

Keep the drama inside your guild.
    edited October 2014
    You mean run with 3 CWs with Red Glyphs and a (formerly) a KV GF with Reds as well?

RIP GF though, and now we gonna see more Red Glyph HRs instead.

A lot of guilds do this. Is it awful? Yes. But I wouldn't limit it to 1 guild.
    are you a chocolate shoppe forum bot?

No. I am just aware of which PVP guilds matter and like I said, you will need to contact them yourself and prove you know what to do in an actual premade.

Chocolate Shoppe isn't the only elite PVP guild, Synergy/Absolute can put on nasty teams as well.

Otherwise, you will get in a PVP guild that isn't very good. Since you have this "17k gs" requirement, I reckon you wanted to be in a good PVP guild....
  • catalinr94catalinr94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited October 2014
    A lot of guilds do this. Is it awful? Yes. But I wouldn't limit it to 1 guild.

No. I am just aware of which PVP guilds matter and like I said, you will need to contact them yourself and prove you know what to do in an actual premade.

Chocolate Shoppe isn't the only elite PVP guild, Synergy/Absolute can put on nasty teams as well.

Otherwise, you will get in a PVP guild that isn't very good. Since you have this "17k gs" requirement, I reckon you wanted to be in a good PVP guild....

Since when can Chocolate Shoppe beat Synergy/Absolute or EoA? Especially now after their merge with Tha Streets they fully consist of pugs. All the good players from CS quit. It would surprise me if they could beat Kazoku.

If you want to PVP hard, get into Synergy/Absolute.
    edited October 2014
    catalinr94 wrote: »
    Since when can Chocolate Shoppe beat Synergy/Absolute or EoA? Especially now after their merge with Tha Streets they fully consist of pugs. All the good players from CS quit. It would surprise me if they could beat Kazoku.

I did not mean to say one guild is better than the other. I was just using a certain guild as an example.

All 3 guilds have superb A teams, B teams and in the case for Synergy/Absolute, even good C teams just because of the amount of PVP players the last one has.
    valencay wrote: »

I think the reason is pretty obvious. OP wants to be in a good PVP premade that stomps everyone. He touted himself pretty highly.

I merely gave him the 3 PVP guilds that matter and the 3 PVP guilds that will completely demolish his team if he joined any other guild.

I also stated that his gear and resume (ie skills) are not good enough to be on their A-team or B-team. He might've been offended, but I gotta be frank. He would need to ask politely to join them and prove he is a willing learner to eventually make it to their B-team.
    edited October 2014
    I did not mean to say one guild is better than the other. I was just using a certain guild as an example.

All 3 guilds have superb A teams, B teams and in the case for Synergy/Absolute, C teams.

I think the reason is pretty obvious. OP wants to be in a good PVP premade that stomps everyone. He touted himself pretty highly. I merely gave him the 3 PVP guilds that matter and the 3 PVP guilds that will completely demolish his team if he joined any other guild. Your rants are FALSE.

I also stated that his gear and resume (ie skills) are not good enough to be on their A-team or B-team. He might've been offended, but I gotta be frank. He would need to ask politely to join them and prove he is a willing learner to eventually make it to their B-team.

whateva u rant MUST be true, right? My post clearly says, I want to be in a team which can pull off a 17k GS PvP team and actively plays PvP (which is a far cry from a 20k teams). Nothing more and nothing less. The rest are YOUR rants. It does not say "A", "B" or mention any guild by name or any of your members. This is something that YOU brought up to which I have not responded to, until now.

>> Read, think then type.

As someone pointed out, the drama is probably why many of your members in CS are leaving, again, this has nothing to do with me. I haven't even mentioned your guild name. Why are being so defensive or boasting how your A,B guild team beats anyone and everyone? What has all of this to do with me?

>> Keep the guild drama inside your guild.

Your walls of text are hardly useful. They are out of context. The purpose of posting a forum thread is, I am simply looking for a guild with similar GS in PvP and a guild I get along with. Ambiguity, anger and self-boasting hardly ever serves any good purpose. You are mad at me because my GS is too low and I am not good enough for guild ? I don't quite get it and I don't even know your guild. If you feel insecure about your guild "status" in a video game, take it up with the other guilds. I don't even have one. :p

>> Be smart, stick to the point, and stop living inside a bubble.
    edited October 2014
    whateva u rant MUST be true, right? My post clearly says, I want to be in a team which can pull off a 17k GS PvP team and actively plays PvP (which is a far cry from a 20k teams). Nothing more and nothing less. The rest are YOUR rants. It does not say "A", "B" or mention any guild by name or any of your members. This is something that YOU brought up to which I have not responded to, until now.

Correct, I brought up those guilds because they are the only good PVP guilds. You implied that you want to be on a good PVP through your post, but you did not mention any guild names
    As someone pointed out, the drama is probably why many of your members in CS are leaving, again, this has nothing to do with me. I haven't even mentioned your guild name. Why are being so defensive or boasting how your guild beats anyone and everyone? What has all of this to do with me?

I am not closely affiliated with any of those PVP guilds. I am boasting that those guilds' A-teams beat the rest of the server because it is a fact.
    The reason it relates to you is because I assume you wanted to be in a GOOD PVP guild "I will not team with members who are below 17k GS mark for obvious reasons.".

If I am wrong, then correct me. There are lots of family-friendly guilds just below your post if that is the case.
    Your walls of text are hardly useful. They are out of context. The purpose of posting a forum thread is, I am simply looking for a guild with similar GS in PvP and a guild I get along with. Ambiguity, anger and self-boasting hardly ever serves any good purpose. You are mad at me because my GS is too low and I am not good enough for guild ? I don't quite get it and I don't even know your guild, LOL.

I am not mad at you because your GS is too low. I merely stated that if you want to join a GOOD PVP guild, you will have to contact them yourselves and go for a tryout because your resume is not good enough to be on their A-team or B-team. None of these top PVP guilds will go looking for you because they know who the good players on the server are already.

Again, I am not affiliated with Chocolate Shoppe, Synergy/Absolute or EOA.
    edited October 2014
    Then let's keep it short and keep the post as is and STOP putting these posts which make no sense at all. This guild > that guild, I really DON'T care.

From my first post, CLEAR and SIMPLE: -> I am looking for a guild which keeps it's commitment to PvP, and provide team which has 17k GS, where my gs is 18k. In short, I want to be in a team with similar GS during PvP - what's wrong with this? Which guild does or does not want to invite is up to them. In cases, where my gears do not meet their criteria for recruitment, those guilds won't approach or respond to this post. In cases that do, those guilds will message, ask me to apply or put me in a provisional list before becoming a full member.

So the context in which you are typing is, meaningless. Additionally just because a guild isn't "TOP 5" doesn't mean a guild "IS NOT GOOD". The guilds you mention are off of my reach, and you are well aware of it and most of them are "invite only".I am looking for a team that accepts members of my level and I want to be in a team who has members who have similar gs like me and enjoys PvP - how simple is that? Does anyone get any other impression, finger pointing to any guild, etc from my thread post ? I don't get it.
    edited October 2014
    So the context in which you are typing is, meaningless. Additionally just because a guild isn't "TOP 5" doesn't mean a guild "IS NOT GOOD". The guilds you mention are off of my reach, and you are well aware of it and most of them are "invite only".I am looking for a team that accepts members of my level and I want to be in a team who has members who have similar gs like me and enjoys PvP - how simple is that? Does anyone get any other impression, finger pointing to any guild, etc from my thread post ? I don't get it.

Well it depends on what you are looking for. Some people join guilds for the banter in teamspeak of raidcall, some people need help progressing.

No one is accusing you of finger pointing to any guild. I merely suggested some guilds that would require some tryouts from you since your resume says you aren't good enough to be on their A-team or B-team. That is all. No need to get mad or defensive :)
    edited October 2014
    Well it depends on what you are looking for. Some people join guilds for the banter in teamspeak of raidcall, some people need help progressing.

No one is accusing you of finger pointing to any guild. I merely suggested some guilds that would require some tryouts from you since your resume says you aren't good enough to be on their A-team or B-team. That is all. No need to get mad or defensive :)

All good, there was some misunderstanding. Oddly, one of the groups you mentioned accepted me in their guild, with a condition of getting team speak. I need to buy a mic and re-contact them.
  • bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    catalinr94 wrote: »

If mirror comp then it certainly would be a close match.
    All good players left? The best DC, GWF, CW, HR are still here so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    If you're someone from synergy (or whatever guild you're from), then let's set up a pmvspm with mirror comp, we can even set up rules like no glyphs and no other broken s*** to make it fair.
  • bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    To the OP:

It's best for you to contact the guild leaders or members in-game directly.