test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugged power - Path of the Blade

yoadoadyoadoad Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I would like to submit a bug report:

The TR encounter power called Path of the Blade does not apply the effect of an equipped weapon enchantment upon it's strikes.

When you have a weapon enchantment - let it be Vorpal, Plague Fire, Terror, Bilethorn, etc - When you use an attacking power and damage an opponent with that power, the strike will benefit from the bonus the weapon enchantment gives. For example if you attack someone with a power when you have a vorpal enchantment equipped, you will do bonus critical damage, and if it's plague fire then you will do bonus weapon damage and apply a stack of armor reduction and burning effect, if it's bilethorn you'll do weapon damage and trigger a poison effect, etc. This is the case with every power that is capable of damaging the opponent.

However with Path of the Blade it does not happen and this is a bug.

Video for proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpYc-ADECg&feature=youtu.be

using a G.Bilethorn enchantment, First I used sly flourish, a normal power that does benefit from the bilethorn enchant and adds little weapon damage as usually yellow dots. Then I used path of the blade and it only did the base damage, without the poison damage that was shown earlier.

Please respond and fix this.
Thank you
Post edited by yoadoad on

Comments

• Options
    yoadoadyoadoad Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Bump.. no response yet