What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account login down?

Comments

• Options
    itsallgames2itsallgames2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same here, and upon attempting to change my password I was greeted with a lovely screen that stated:

"An Error Occurred

Internal Server Error"
  • Options
    shamanizorshamanizor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unable to authenticate problem. Is anyone is working on it?
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Scroll back - they are working on it. It's only been about 30-40 minutes since it was brought to attention of Cryptic.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unable to Authenticate.
    An issue we've seen before in the past.

It will get fixed just like it always has so we all may get back to our addiction ... Neverwinter

If it is a issue you seen before then it must be easy to hit the right button and solve this in a blink¿ isn't it¿ because i still can't log in
  • Options
    baconbits00baconbits00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And I just tried to make an account and immediately assumed that the whole thing was a total piece of junk. You know, I tried to make an account on Neverwinter a year or so ago and had a lot of similar issues. I just figured that this game was never even worth trying to get into. its too bad I was having just as many issues logging into my account on the forums, so I had to log in via Facebook. Hell, I reset my password 3 times, and spent 5 minutes swearing to never try this game again. its a good thing I found this then eh?
  • Options
    citymysticcitymystic Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I just finished GWD, logged out to go get my kid off the bus and can't log back in now. This sucks :(

At least they're working on it. Maybe I'll go take a nap, lol.
  • Options
    braceguilderbraceguilder Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

Hey guys,

We're aware of the issue and are looking into it.

*Grabs fire extinguisher and charges into the fray*

I pictured you saying this with the uttermost calm and then a split second after suddenly becoming desperate while rushing away XD
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Hey guys,

The server catch on fire?
  • Options
    kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Clearly, Tiamat broke out of the cage. No small endeavor.

Godspeed.
    - behold, halflings.
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Hey guys,

Well, these guys surely know emotional intelligence.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2014
    The Withrawal SYmpstoms are setting in..... Hurry b4 we drown in our own saliva ^_^
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    The server catch on fire?

Is there an ETA on fix? Or does server need hammer and credit card? <= bust it up and buy a new one xD
  • Options
    redwoodtheelfredwoodtheelf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maybe they could give us a free "Enchanted Key" for every time each of us tried to log in and got that message. Let us open some of those dang lockboxes that drop like rabbit pellets and require zen-bought keys to open...
  • Options
    autodiabolicautodiabolic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's effecting STO and probably CO too. Cryptic is broken
  • Options
    draconusxxdraconusxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maybe they could give us a free "Enchanted Key" for every time each of us tried to log in and got that message. Let us open some of those dang lockboxes that drop like rabbit pellets and require zen-bought keys to open...

I second that!
  • Options
    tessamariatessamaria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Good thought I was doing something wrong... LOL was on game went to change toons and wam! cant get back in
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm having the same issue. Thought someone hacked my account for a sec there and changed my password. Glad that wasn't the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    too bad forum trolling is the only way to figure out what's going on with the game
  • Options
    ainarelainarel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    draconusxx wrote: »
    I second that!

Ditto. This issue is no fun.
  • Options
    hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zshikara wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. Thought someone hacked my account for a sec there and changed my password. Glad that wasn't the case.

Makes me wonder a little, I've seen a couple of posts from people who said they've tried to change their passwords...I wonder how this will affect them when the Authenticating DOES come back up? It would be rather bad for them if they've somehow screwed up their accounts while trying to "fix" them.
  • Options
    glomoroglomoro Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Typically, during this error (which I've seen Cryptic's games have from time to time since CO launched way back when) if you keep trying you eventually make it in before they've even fixed the problem. So, feel free to keep trying if that's your thing. I'll probably just read something.

Travel power suggestion threads: Air Walk, Heavy Weapon Flight, Cape Glide improvement
    Power suggestion threads: Annihilate
  • Options
    autodiabolicautodiabolic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, if it's effecting all their games they must have everyone on it. They can't get our money if we cant log in! :)
  • Options
    ainarelainarel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hivercide wrote: »
    Makes me wonder a little, I've seen a couple of posts from people who said they've tried to change their passwords...I wonder how this will affect them when the Authenticating DOES come back up? It would be rather bad for them if they've somehow screwed up their accounts while trying to "fix" them.

Thought about that, too. Good thing Gateway is working, so it's possible to check if the password is the problem
  • Options
    capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It seems Akro used too much #godmode and the server crashed hahahaha
  • Options
    tessamariatessamaria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Or more 2x xp days.... Oh that would be great
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    tessamaria wrote: »
    Or more 2x xp days.... Oh that would be great

meh...I like the enchanted keys idea better...about a week ago I had a problem with my phone service and to make up for it they gave me a month of free service...customer service at it's finest.
  • Options
    squiipssquiips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Me too :/....
  • Options
    mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the last time this happened - there was an American bloke who kept (me, some of us) amused with his rambling journal, I miss him :(