test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race Reroll Changes Not Saved

lancemeszaroslancemeszaros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The following issue has happened twice now:

I purchased and used a race reroll token with the intent of rerolling ability scores. In both cases, the changes made to the ability scores were not saved, and in both cases the race reroll token was used up. Customer support was already contacted after the first instance and responded with the entirely unhelpful canned "players are responsible for what happens on their account" response.

Please look into the issue of ability scores not saving on a race reroll, and possibly look into adding a separate ability score reroll token so players don't waste 1,500 Zen on something that's bugged and does not work properly.
Post edited by lancemeszaros on

Comments

• samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I haven't used my race reroll token yet (sounds like that's a good thing) but when I look at the character sheet sometimes the token is there for me to use and sometimes it's not which is worrisome in case there's a time when it won't be there ever again and I get the same bogus response. That stinks, I would keep contacting them since you've been outed of a lot of money
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • vcekvcek Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I just used my token, MAINLY to change ability score. actually it did save, but the result was not expected because i didnt know where I had allocated my ability score points. This is annoying. The re-roll should include ability score respec, so that i can spend my points to the new layout.
  • sonnhyasonnhya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I used my race reroll token 2 times and happen with me to - when choose new abilities points can see on screen changes but when login my character abilities didnt change. Sent 2 tickets to support and nobody reply. Spend 3000 zen for nothing.