test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking a guild

ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello, all! I am seeking (a) guild(s) for my characters. I RP, but my RP is a bit different from most. This will become apparent as time progresses. I want a mature environment where I can still be a bit silly at times. Please be aware that, as stated above, my RP is considerably different from most, in the following ways.

1) My characters all revolve around a cult discovered by my cleric; details and the origin of this cult can be found in my fanfiction, "The Grace of Elloheim", currently being written. Basically, it states that all the gods are actually not gods, but extremely powerful pretenders. There is instead one god, who gave magic to the world as a natural tool, intended for use in construction, healing, and defense. More details on this are available upon request, or as my fanfiction continues to grow.

Please note that this IS an unpopular religion, considered a cult by temple and court officials, and my characters WILL be abiding by it, though I do NOT expect any additional followers (though more would be nice)

Prettymuch all of the other details fall under this category, in relation to it somehow. Please PM me in-game or on the forums for details.

List of characters:
Esther Seraphwings (Cleric) @elloheim
Otonyo Autumnblast (Warlock) @ayark
Alek Silverkin (Wizard) @ayark
Navik the Red (Guardian)
Unaatra (Great Weapon Fighter)
Lady Draay (Rogue)
Pippy Skewik (Hunter)

They are under four different user handles. I still need to figure out what the other two are (had a mixup in creating the accounts). Unaatra and Pippy are on the same acount, and Navik and Lady Draay are on the same as each other as well.

Also as a note, Navik, Unaatra, Lady Draay, and Pippy are not overtly Elloheimists and use little to no magic (retconning previous uses of magic on Pippy's part), so if my take on either of those topics is a problem, those four characters are fair game.