test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings!

ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Greetings, all! I am @ayark, a new player in these realms. I look forward to getting to know each of you, and to bring my RP ideas to the table; I hope all who participate will enjoy them!

I have a number of characters (Sadly, I must borrow multiple accounts from friends in order to play all classes). Feel free to add them!

Otonyo Autumnblast@ayark
Alek Silverkin@ayark

The others have not yet been created, but I will update this thread as they are. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. I RP, but please be aware that my RP might be a little different from what you're used to, though I don't think it will be terrible.
Post edited by ayark on

Comments

• orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Welcome to the game.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Check out our Guild, we are a very active RP group. Also make sure to do /join_channel_NWRP as there are some great people in there and we often set up impromptu roleplay on there. Also welcome to Neverwinter, I will be stalking you soon enough ^_^
  • stonersrusstonersrus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Guys I need help I dont know where else to go and i can not post new topics! some one private message me please i just made an account and it keeps saying "cannot connect to account linking server, please restart launcher and try again" which i have done about 76 times now.me one help PLEASE