test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which crafting for wizards?

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Library
what is the best option for a new player playing wizard?
Post edited by ashkedawn on

Comments

• Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Tailoring, would be the one for making CW armor. There are lots of other considerations though.

Probably a bit outdated, but close enough.. Professions

You can turn off the filters to see what specials different professions offer.

Off course everyone should do leadership.. free AD/XP/Stuff is free AD/XP/Stuff.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    again, new player.....how many professions or rather craftsmen I guess...can a free player have? Or is there a limit on free players.
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You are only limited by the number of slots you have in your inventory. You really need to look at the link I posted, it is pretty straightforward. I have about a dozen characters, each with at least 3 trades ranked all the way up and all 9 slots open. I seldom use anything but leadership but there are these nice little plugins you can make for your armor, to give some nice stat bonuses, and what stats they give depend on what trade you have.

We are all 'free players.' You can spend money and get certain things more easily.

My advice, however dubious its value might be, would be to rank up leadership first. Buy some footmen, worn infantry armor, and worn infantry weapons as soon as you can. There is NOTHING quick about this process. Do not expect to see results too quickly. It's a 'pays off in the long run' type deal.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Sprawl, sorry I missed the link completely but now I see it. I appreciate the advice and will read the article as well as likely follow your advice.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Artificing when you will eventually craft tier 2.5 weapons

But I'd level that with leadership which can be very helpful in giving new players some AD