test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Erinyes of Belial - Active Bonus

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
Currently it appears that this companion offers a 5% critical severity as active bonus. Does this active bonus increase at any time during leveling the companion?

It seems like I remember people talking about a 10% critical severity for this companion, but maybe that hits at level 25 or 30? Or was that 10% critical strike nerfed?
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    veshorokveshorok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    the bonus will be active even if you send your companion to training.
    you'll get +10% crit severity bonus as soon as you upgrade her to epic quality (750k ad iirc).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blastphemousblastphemous Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It goes to 10% critical severity when upgraded to purple.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the info!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ooo nice. This companion is twice as useful as I had thought!
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Where do you get this companion?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Warlock Pack (3500 ZEN?) in store. You also get a Greater Bag of Holding I think and some other stuff....
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sucks that such an OP companion is only available as a part of a pack

would buy it if it was on store, but dont want the pack
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This pack is great, and that's mostly because of the account wide companion that comes with it. You get some other useful stuff too. I'd say buy it if you can.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    This pack is unusually good because of the pet. It's one pet that is absolutely worth upgrading to purple, too. It's great bang for buck compared to most others. Rip their arm off for this one- it's a good account-wide companion, effectively, if you ignore the rest of the pack, so a pretty decent deal.
  • Options
    user4035user4035 Member Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    sucks that such an OP companion is only available as a part of a pack

would buy it if it was on store, but dont want the pack

Well, that's like your opinion man.

Also many of us have multiple characters so paying 1000-1500 zen for a a single companion really sucks. 3500 for an awesome account companion and a bag is decent price. And many players have suggested that giving account wide zen purchases is what many of us want.