test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AZRAEL's AZ Build(Anti-Zerg)full reflect PVP/Open PVP Guardian Fighter Mod 4 build

124»

Comments

• azrael778azrael778 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mrsax93 wrote: »
    This is a kind of hybrid swordmaster is a tank that does not know if tanking or damage do those 5/5 points powerful attack are funny: /

and your point is what? haha
  • dillo1122dillo1122 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    is this build still good??? especially going into mod 6???
  • txboardtxboard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm new to the game (and obviously to the class as well)
    seeing this is the only build posted in the last 6 months I was wondering if this is viable still or if there are better ones out there atm?
    (ps. the link with powers brings me to a empty page, could you reupload it or post screenshots?)

I hope i made a good choice picking GF!
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    dillo1122 wrote: »
    is this build still good??? especially going into mod 6???

It is not as effective as it used to be. Ironically, a build like this is the reason why the GF was nerfed and is in the difficult position it is in now.
    txboard wrote: »
    I'm new to the game (and obviously to the class as well)
    seeing this is the only build posted in the last 6 months I was wondering if this is viable still or if there are better ones out there atm?
    (ps. the link with powers brings me to a empty page, could you reupload it or post screenshots?)

I hope i made a good choice picking GF!

Playing a GF now is tough and our future is uncertain. The GF is one of the weakest classes in both PVE and PVP at the moment and with the upcoming Paladin, life may get even tougher.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.