test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will module 5 be more dailies and heroic encounters?

rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
In a relatively short amount of time, they've introduced 4 (going to be 5) modules, tons and tons of dailies, lots of heroic encounters.

However, none of the modules successfully introduced any endgame content. Will module 5 introduce a new PVP game mode? A castle never esque dungeon with the same reward system? Will it introduce queuable raiding that requires coordination and effort but rewards accordingly?

Casual players already have tons and tons of dailies and heroic encounters to keep them occupied, but how about some endgame for the hardcore players this time around?
Post edited by rashylewizz on

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    In a relatively short amount of time, they've introduced 4 (going to be 5) modules, tons and tons of dailies, lots of heroic encounters.

However, none of the modules successfully introduced any endgame content. Will module 5 introduce a new PVP game mode? A castle never esque dungeon with the same reward system? Will it introduce queuable raiding that requires coordination and effort but rewards accordingly?

Casual players already have tons and tons of dailies and heroic encounters to keep them occupied, but how about some endgame for the hardcore players this time around?

They have been asked not to.. but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would be so positively surprised if there were no dailies i would recommend the game to all my friends. i would say finally this game is going in the right direction. But then again, the past does not indicate this happening at all. So im hoping for the best and expecting the worse
  • Options
    gothashotgothashot Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    berzergera wrote: »
    hoping for the best and expecting the worst

This has been the pattern that this game has seemingly settled into. It's unfortunate.

Also, this thread will sadly be closed shortly. Expressing opinions and/or asking for changes violates the ToS. :/
  • Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will module 5 be more dailies and heroic encounters? In a relatively short amount of time, they've introduced 4 (going to be 5) modules, tons and tons of dailies

Content for mod5? Let's see...
    So you thought you were the Dragonborn, the one and only, right? Wrong. Helped by his cultists, the very first Dragonborn, who was exiled for thousands of years in the shadows of Apocryphia, is preparing his return. Will you be up to the challenge?
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's a Cryptic MMO so I don't expect wonder. After seeing the development of STO then watching how Neverwinter is unfolding is no surprise.

Each module is the same thing, boons, paragon path and maybe a new skirmish. If you're lucky you might get another fish tank like adventure zone with as much exploration as a box of lego.

It's a follow the dots, stay of the rails MMO with very little player freedom.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Almost certainly since they have introduced campaign unlocks in the ZEN store.

Consequently it is their (short-term) interest not to make the boon grind easier.