What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boons in MoD 4

2»

Comments

• josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    No, for minimum advancement in the campaign, you only have to do 2 missions per day, 1 quest and kill 1 dragon.

For fastest possible advancement in the campaign, you do 10 missions per day.

But it is YOUR CHOICE whether or not to do the extra 8 missions per day or not. No one is required to do them.

Three per day if you count the instance dungeon thingy. You also get a "fourth" one when to defend the portal of Tuern once a week. You're right that it's the player's choice to do any of it though, and since I think this daily grind is becoming a bit unhealthy for me I will bid all of you adieu for now and come back for module 5. Best fix for an addiction is ... another addiction? :P
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No, for minimum advancement in the campaign, you only have to do 2 missions per day, 1 quest and kill 1 dragon.

But it is YOUR CHOICE whether or not to do the extra 8 missions per day or not. No one is required to do them.

And by running at this pace you'll need like 2 months just to unlock the skirmish/dungeon.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014

Hey, that's a great idea. The next mod will probably launch before you even unlock the skirmish and dungeon from this one.