What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valiant vagabonds recruiting: Casual adult guild

adv3ntur3radv3ntur3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
DRAGON
CENTRAL US TIME
MATURE PLAYERS/FAMILY

VALIANT VAGABONDS: FOR GOLD AND GLORY!

Valiant Vagabonds are a mercenary company of adventurers cut from all clothes. We take jobs for gold and glory, owing no allegiance to any lord or land.

Attachment not found.

Hi my name is Gregory and I enjoy playing Neverwinter, I am looking for some casual and like-minded players to start a guild (yes, that's right START, it does not exist yet). I'm in my 30's, and while I am goofy and nerdy, and often a sarcastic smart-you-know-what, I like to have a good time without all the senseless drama and childish BS. If you know where I am coming from, we would get along great! I work 2 jobs: I work for the US POST OFFICE during the day Monday-Sat (yes 6 days a week!) and I have second part-time job stripping/waxing floors mostly 3-5 hours on the weekends, on my off-time, mostly Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings, I'd like to log on to find some great friends to adventure with! So, if you're a mature player who is on at these times, come help me build a guild of like-minded folks: we are hard workers and family friendly, or mostly the solo player but would be great to know there are friends willing to help or group up with, then become a VALIANT VAGABOND!

I would like this group to be a true club: democratic, helpful and social. I am still a little knew to Neverwinter, but not to MMO in general (I am a recovering WOW addict and I play Star Wars too). I am interested in working on Foundry and Dungeons, and helping each other level up alts and getting to end-game stuff.

I play

Onyxe: 40ish/Drow Scourge Warlock
Lhusyfer: 20ish/Tiefling Hunter Ranger
Machizmho: 10/Half-Orc Guardian Fighter
vv.jpg 91.2K
Post edited by adv3ntur3r on

Comments

• thesomething000thesomething000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    VALIANT VAGABONDS: FOR GOLD AND GLORY![/COLOR][/B]

i work and have children, only giving me time to play nights and weekends... mostly weekends. i only have one character, Quinn Hawklight TR. Neverwinter is my first MMO experience, but so far i like it. as no one else i know plays, it would be nice to have someone to play with