test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Priestess of Sune and Battlefield Medic companions

goonlaughiegoonlaughie Member Posts: 67
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
1. How much deflect does Blessing of Sune give you exactly (for 4 seconds)?

2. How much does the battlefield medic heal you across his powers?

Thanks!
Post edited by goonlaughie on

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sigh, asked the same thing myself with no answers. Bought a priestess while it was only 600k and don't want to just waste it.
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Seriously, it has been reported dozens of times that tooltips are terribly vague. I do not expect someone to rewrite them all, but at least the new items should be done properly.

Whoever in Cryptic writes tooltips, please stop. You would make an awesome ghost writer for a politician (your extreme vagueness would be much appreciated in political promises), but please don't write tooltips for this game (or any game) anymore.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I wish I knew.

I like the AOE heal of Battle Medic...but the main heal is also important.

We will never know :/

(the rest of what I wanted to write is not allowed here :/ )

Have fun all,
    Almondum.
    edited September 2014
    I don't trust a healer that does NOT CLEARLY say how much it heals on tooltip anyway.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Am interested in Battlefield Medic since he also heals owner's party members. I would also like to know that how efficient he is on healing party members compare to Alchemist Experimenter.
    edited September 2014
    Also want to know if Battlefield Medic's Aid All is better than Apprentice Healer's Sun Burst.
    edited September 2014
    Proly not, 10 yards? You'd have to be close enough to stick your tongue in the other player's mouth just to be healed.
  • aaronlove83aaronlove83 Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2014
    Can you not just parse the Combat Log? I would but I do not have the pet...
    edited September 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Proly not, 10 yards? You'd have to be close enough to stick your tongue in the other player's mouth just to be healed.
    That's a good point. 10' is actually not far enough. I guess I will stick to using my Alchemist Experimenter, who throws Rejuvenating Potion to allies up to 50' away.
  • cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1. How much deflect does Blessing of Sune give you exactly (for 4 seconds)?

Looks like a 50% increase from basic testing.

It didn't change going up the first three levels and the Priestess had no gear. I don't know that either level or gear will change anything though.